No Regrets (1994)

HouseAlexandra de Markoff
Parent CompanySuite K
Parent Company at launchRevlon Inc

About No Regrets

No Regrets is a feminine perfume by Alexandra de Markoff. The scent was launched in 1994

Reviews of No Regrets

I received my bottle of No Regrets, as a graduation gift from Jujy <3 and I put it on immediately! One sniff and it was LOVE, The reviews saying it's sweet do not lie, and it opens with overripe peach,citrus, and berries. There's a green feeling to the opening notes. As it gets to the middle, it turns floral which lasts for a really long time, before finally surrendering to the woods. No Regrets I find is pretty unisex [except for the gorgeous bottle with gold writing] On the packaging my younger brother thought it was a bottle of liquor on my dresser, I think the bottle is beautiful, square with a gold cap, the liquid is honey colored, and there are all sorts of super beautiful quotes about love covering the bottle with 'No Regrets' emblazoned in the center of the front in the gold font. My favorite quote on the bottle "living well is the best revenge" As I said before it's pretty unisex, and a few guys I've been around said they'd totally wear it if it wasn't for the girly bottle [poor excuse but eh. I've a different mindset than most people my age about gender] It lasts for hours on me and I love it, oh so light and refreshing.
10th August, 2012
jujy54 Show all reviews
1st review, 27 feb 2012: Yikes. Marshmallow dipped in motor oil, with some rotten strawberry lurking in the background. Redeemed by a soupçon of <i>fond du ashtray</i>. Might be the ideal dance-club masculine. Love the bottle!

2nd review, 16 july 2012: Having shared this with others, as well as simply taking more time to get to know it, I must say I have come to appreciate and like No Regrets. Yes, overripe fruit figures in (others may experience this as a boozy note), as well as a marshmallow sweetness. It also has the tang of galbanum balanced by a smooth finish of sandalwood that is outstanding. It is a modern cheeky take on classic, quality ingredients with a bottle that makes it ideal for gift-giving, a snazzy gold box with aphorisms about love and life written in gold cursive; the writing continues on the clear glass bottle inside. In fact I gave mine as a graduation present to a young man who will wear it with flair.

This well-put-together treat is also dirt cheap on ebay, so enjoy it irresponsibly!
17th November, 2011 (last edited: 16th July, 2012)
Splash Show all reviews
No Regrets by Alexandra de Markoff is the booziest fruit, heady white floral fragrance I own. It lacks the classic chypre make-up but has enough citrus and oakmoss for it to almost cross over into that genre. The opening is rich, luscious, and syrupy remarkably from an eau de toilette. The osmanthus is very peachy and beautifully complimented by a green galbanum that is silky smooth without a hint of bitterness. The base, though lovely, is just too thin so the heart just continues to beat in a linear fashion without a final transformation and as a result the feeling of incompletion nags at my senses.
I still like this fragrance; nothing in it smells cheap or artificial. I have fun layering it with some of the “tougher” personalities on my shelf to great effect.

Neutral is what I’ll give this perfume but I truly enjoy what No Regrets has to offer especially in cold weather.

Web search for notes:
Top: mandarin orange, galbanum, osmanthus and ylang-ylang
Mid: tuberose, orange blossom, lily, gardenia, orris root and night blooming cereus
Base: tolu balsam, sandalwood, musk, oakmoss and vetiver
07th March, 2011

Add your review of No Regrets

Shop for No Regrets products online

Shop for No Regrets at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for No Regrets

Member images of No Regrets

There are no member images of No Regrets yet. Why not be the first?