Forever (1995)

PackagingPierre Dinand
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchRiviera Concepts

About Forever

Forever is a feminine perfume by Alfred Sung. The scent was launched in 1995 and the bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand

Forever fragrance notes

Reviews of Forever

I find this fragrance hard to describe, so I highly recommend giving yourself a spritz the next time you see it in a store or take a risk on Ebay. I get a lot of floral with something at the base (musk?). Its safe but not really exciting. Wouldn't offend at the office.
02nd September, 2012
Alfred Sung the original scent was an absolute favorite of mine in my late teens - a cool and original white floral, very unique at the time.

I looked forward to forever, and found it to be so utterly........ ordinary.

nothing wrong, mind you, a perfectly pleasant and forgettable scent for a soap or a fabric refresher, or... ... what was I talking about again?

Oh, yes, Alfred Sung Forever. Kinda forgot.

Just another sweet floral. I expected more.
23rd December, 2009
A mixture of "Three Flower" pomade, orange oil, and lightly scented Raid. Your better off buying dollar-store perfume.
07th April, 2009
Found a sample vial of "Forever" in my Jewelry box. Amazing what you find when you look.

The opening smells crisp. tart and very green - so the color of the juice is appropriate - with an earthy spicyness in it. I can a lot of florals, a faint bit of plum and don't know what "tayberry" is, but I'm going to assume it's the tarty thing I'm smelling - unless that the mixture of sandalwood and muget. I'm going to also assume that "damask" rose means "rose-scented linens" or something like that, because it's not a pure rose - the scent is a lot "fresher" and reminds of a clean house. The Freesia scent is very very strong, and I've never been much of a freesia fan - so unless it fades into the other scents, that could kill it for me.

About 20 minutes in I can smell the perfume mellowing - the freesia isn't as strong but I've decided that the bitterness must be coming in part from the muget - and I don't like it much.

I'm giving this a "neutral" because the scent is pretty but it's too bitter/tart/sour for me but I'm going to attribute that to chemistry and taste. Fans of Freesia and Narcissus should definitely give it a whirl.
18th January, 2009
This is a lovely light floral, spring or summer scent. Great for when you don't want to offend or stand out too much or when it's way too humid for a stronger frag. On my skin, I can definitely smell the freesia, narcisse and rose; the sandalwood, muget and amber are very faint, even at the beginning. Lasting power is at about 6 hours as can be expected for a typical EDT. I toss my bottle into my purse, for refreshing later. The price is not bad, since you can find this at some discount stores for under $20, per 1.7oz bottle.
05th December, 2008
I bought this right away when I sniffed it in a Macy's many moons ago, during my second ever visit to NYC. It is fresh, sparkling, effervescent, soapy, and romantic with a delicious soft, powdery musk drydown - definitely feminine but different from the Eau de Britneys and Escada limited editions saturating the market. I see it as primarily a summer scent, to be worn with a short flirty skirt or dress. Quite underrated, I think!
25th November, 2008

Add your review of Forever

Shop for Forever products online

Shop for Forever at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Forever

Member images of Forever

There are no member images of Forever yet. Why not be the first?