Sui Dreams (2000)
    by Anna Sui

Average Rating: 3

Based on 53 ratings

Sui Dreams information

The second scent from, the Anna Sui. This fragrance, housed in a bright blue handbag, contains notes of exotic fruit and floral essences.

Shop for Sui Dreams products online

Reviews of Sui Dreams

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.

blood-orange's avatar

I love vanilla in most fragrances, however in Sui Dreams I can't help feeling as if they've made the vanilla too syrupy and sugary sweet.

The opening was rather disappointing with the vanilla and fruits creating a cheap and synthetic mix. It has an almost soapy quality to it which doesn't seem to work well as a perfume.

As might be expected, this is a rather girly fragrance, most likely aimed at young consumers.

In the pictures the bottle looks quite pretty, however in real-life the bottle is cheap, plastic and tacky. The blue juice also stains clothes.

I don't know of anyone that wears Sui Dreams, but in my personal opinion this is light enough and childish enough to be worn by young girls.

Must say that I'm disappointed that such a high price tag has been placed on such a cheap smelling fragrance. Certainly not something that I would personally buy.

05 June, 2011

pixelriot's avatar

A really nice, sweet, kiss-me-quick type of fragrance. Light and suitable more for day wear. Attractive bottle as well. I've nearly finished the bottle I've had for years, but doubt I'll replace it as my tastes have changed slightly now. Think this is more suitable as a 'first adult perfume' type like Anais Anais, rather than an adult 20-something perfume, which is what I require now.

12 March, 2010

xXjEnNyXx's avatar

The bottle drew me in...I had to test this fragrance when I saw it. It is shaped like a purse with puffed frosted glass detail on the outside of the bottle and a detailed pewter handle for the strap. The blue juice is nested perfectly inside. I was plesantly surprised when I first sprayed Sui Dreams on my arm. I love this fragrance...a light sweetness of orange creamsicles. It is soft, mild, and innofensive. It is a floriental to my nose with notes of vanilla, sandalwood, tangerine, bergamot, peony, and bitter orange. It has a warmthness to it, and would be perfect and gentle when you want a subtle scent that is noticable but doesn't scream attention. This has worked for me in both colder and warmer weather. This is an innocent fragrance that is delicate and very feminine. I can't help but sniff my self and the little bit of sillage it gives off when I wear this. This is a keeper in my wardrobe...I would definately repurchase Sui Dreams. It is a lovely fragrance...

21st February, 2009

Elf's avatar

Wonderful bottle, rather ho-hum fruity-floral fragrance. Why it is colored blue I cannot guess. I mostly get Creamsicle. However, on those days when one wants a sweet, orange-vanilla spritz, this one is very nice.

19 October, 2006

calchic's avatar

Reminds me of what we used to call "orange drink" - a not-really-soda, not-really-fruit- punch thing that fast food restaurants sometimes served in place of orange soda. It was beyond artifical tasting and had a little sharpness to it. Sui Dreams recaptures this in a fragrance - the topnotes of tangerine and orange bitter really stand out and set the pace for this fragrance, which dries down into a softly vanillic, powdery, orangey scent that smells just like - yup, orange drink. Like the beverage, nothing in Sui Dreams smells quite real, as in natural; and in a way that's part of its charm, though the routine wears thin over time. Very much a lightweight scent, nothing incredibly moving or provocative about it. It's fun to throw on now and then but not the kind of fragrance I find myself suddenly dying to apply. It's just sort of - there. Notes are: top - bergamot, tangerine, orange bitter, peach, freesia, peony, rose, cedar, sandalwood, vanilla, skin musks.

30th September, 2005

makemepretty's avatar

This is a really pretty fragrance. For some reason, this is what I expected Trish #9 to smell like. Warm, fruity and sweet. I'm fragrance sensitive and this one never bothered me. It's not terribly long lasting but you can find it cheap enough to spritz away at your hearts desire.

19 September, 2005

Add your review of Sui Dreams

Search for on eBay United States

Anna Sui Dreams Perfume Body Lotion 6.8 oz Free Ship
    • Time Left: 7 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    SUI DREAMS ANNA SUI (75ML EAU DE TOILETTE 100% FULL)
    • Listing Type: Auction with Buy it Now
    SUI DREAMS BY ANNA SUI EAU DE TOILETTE FOR WOMEN 2.5 OZ NEW FACTORY SEALED
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 2 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    NEW Anna Sui Sui Dreams Eau de Toilette Vial Sample 1.2ml 0.04 fl.oz. Lot x 3!!
    • Listing Type: Auction with Buy it Now
    • 0 Bid(s)
    Anna Sui Sui Dreams 50ml Edt Spray for Women
    • Time Left: 24 days
    (Shipping from Canada)
    Anna Sui Sui Dreams 1 oz Women's Eau de Toilette
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from South Korea)
    Anna Sui Sui Dreams Perfume Powder Fluid 150ml 5.1oz