Sui Love (2002)

Parent Company at launchWella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Sui Love

Sui Love is a feminine perfume by Anna Sui. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Sui Love

A very sweet fruity / floral that I would guess is meant for the very young woman or the extremely young at heart. The fruits aren’t as fruit as in most fruity / florals, which leaves more room for pure sugar, I would guess. The florals - bergamot and rose and orange flower (they say…) are easy to overlook and forget. I would say calchic’s review is spot on.
05th December, 2010
Adorable bottle, I found this is a very sweet floral, but not too overwhelming. I love the bergamot in this also. Many find it too sweet when I wear it, but I enjoy the youthfulness of spirit in it.
15th March, 2009
Let me start by saying that the bottle is adorable. I bought this fragrance because of the unique bottle. The scent is o.k. but it seems like there is something missing in the formulation. It smells kinda like a muted note of candy (like the candy neclaces you bite off the string that you find in the 50 cent machines in the grocery stores) even smells a little like pez candy. I really can't detect any particular note in this fragrance. The fragrance is plain and simple and somewhat bland. When I am choosing a fragrance to wear, this never makes the cut...but I love the way the bottle looks on dispaly. I don't hate the fragrance, I think it is very ordinary and just not me.
20th February, 2009
I really like this scent. At first I was a little disappointed but I have grown to appreciate it. I love the bergamot note in this fragrance. It is quite sweet too but not in a sickening way because of the citrus notes.

Calchic is right in the structure of the fragrance as 'hazy' - it does seem to be unstructured. But I like it!
05th April, 2007
The bottle is absolutely beautiful! Probably the nicest I have ever seen. It's a pretty stained glass butterfly with a golden lid. From the bottom it slowly fades to clear glass revealing the pink juice inside. However, the juice is a little too floral and heavy for me. It's okay but not fantastic. I would just buy this for the bottle.
06th March, 2006
Ambiguously fruity-floral is about the only way I can think to describe Sui Love. As with its predecessor, Sui Dreams, every element of this fragrance seems to have been cut with either some water or powder or both, because all of it just seems to be rather hazy. And for all I know, that's what Anna Sui had in mind; it's not a bad thing, just something unfocused and indefinite. I guess it either appeals to you or it doesn't. You certainly won't offend anyone with this fragrance either, it's that gauzy. I like it but never, ever find myself thinking, "Hey, Calchic, why don't you wear some Sui Love today? It's that kind of day." Maybe I'm just not the ideal wearer Anna Sui had in mind, either. Notes: bergamot, passion fruit, osmanthus, pink pepper, jasmine, marigold, rose, water lily, tuberose, orange flower, violet, vanilla, ambrette seed, musk.
30th September, 2005

Add your review of Sui Love

Shop for Sui Love products online

Shop for Sui Love at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Sui Love

Member images of Sui Love

There are no member images of Sui Love yet. Why not be the first?