Armand Basi Femme (2000)

HouseArmand Basi
PerfumerOlivier Cresp
Parent CompanyAngelini > Idesa

About Armand Basi Femme

Armand Basi Femme is a feminine perfume by Armand Basi. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Cresp

Armand Basi Femme fragrance notes

Reviews of Armand Basi Femme

When I first tried this fragrance I had not previously heard of the brand Armand Basi and I'll admit I was a little dubious at first. Upon first spray, I found myself a little overwhelmed with its citrusy opening notes. Fortunately the sourness of the top notes quickly fade and a much softer floral scent emerges. Although pleasant, I thought the roses and jasmine were a little predictable and common.

After wearing this fragrance for a couple of hours, the strength of the middle notes are still there and a very sensual and sultry vanilla starts to make its presence known. This in my opinion is the best part of this fragrance.

Overall I found the fragrance to be very gentle, calming and soft. It was in no way loud and intrusive. I was a little disappointed though, that the fragrance didn't seem to match the uniqueness of the bottle itself, which was what intrigued me initially.

26th April, 2011
This has a strange opening of lemon
but this scent can go into a lot of different directions i also think of
dusty old books cucumbers and mildew on rainsoaked wood. like Issey Miyake l'eau d Issey it has a miminalistic
zenlike qualities that makes this bottle
unique a simple not gaudy bling bling
in your face kind of a perfume.

peace quiet and solitude the early morning dew soaked grass and forest relaxing outside of your cabin in a
beautiful forest kind of a perfume
this is not my favorite because of the lemon but it's unique in it's own way.
14th December, 2010

Add your review of Armand Basi Femme

Shop for Armand Basi Femme products online

Shop for Armand Basi Femme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Armand Basi Femme

Member images of Armand Basi Femme

There are no member images of Armand Basi Femme yet. Why not be the first?