Armand Basi in Red (2002)
    by Armand Basi

Armand Basi in Red Fragrance Notes

Shop for Armand Basi in Red products online

100ml EdT
    $45.08*
    100ml EdP
    (*converted from GBP 26.95)

Reviews of Armand Basi in Red

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

nathaliez's avatar
    nathaliez
    France France

It is a beautiful mesmerizing scent!! goes on fresh, then a bit of spiciness comes into play,and the base is warm , and present..I find it quite different from the fruity popular scents out there!!

29 April, 2010

jathanas's avatar
    jathanas

This is an impressive fragrance suitable for all occassions.

The citrus opening notes are zesty and fresh without seeming synthetic or sharp. The heart is floral but never too sweet or indolic, resting on a base of clean woods and muscs. I purchased this for my wife prior to becoming a basenoter but I can still see the charm in this underrated beauty.

Longevity is great, thums up.

11th September, 2009

mygreenlimousine's avatar
    mygreenlimousine

Loved this scent when I initially smelled it. Had to buy it. I got sick of it very easily and it's not because there is anything wrong with the scent but because it simply does not suit my personality. Cardamom hits strong, as said before and you can smell the florals in this one. I tend to lean more towards more spicy orientals and not florals. I disagree with the previous poster in that I think this could be a day scent and that it does land more on the romantic side rather than the sexy side - perhaps it's the floral notes that make me believe this. At any rate, if this scent suits you, enjoy! It's a good and unique one!

19 September, 2008

Marritza's avatar
    Marritza

This is meant to be a sexy fragrance and it's layered on thick! I didn't at all notice any citrus notes like the last reviewer and not much romance about this at all. Initially the smell is strong and spicy, with some heady flower notes - the cardamom note really hits you. The fragrance dries down to a stable musky smell softened by the rose/jasmin combo - a bit simple but quite irresistibly sexy. Wouldn't use this at work as it can be overpowering but for a night out - who knows? ;)

25 January, 2007

Veronca's avatar
    Veronca

Spring is in the air! Freshness with a personality. Romantic flowery notes surround you like a tender breeze and a light citrus tint promises happy ending. The fragrance in the whole reminded me of Eclat d'Arpege by Lanvin though the latter is all about pure freshness.

10th August, 2005