Cotillon (1933)
    by Avon (orig. by California Perfume Company)

Reviews of Cotillon

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

jujy54's avatar
    jujy54

Just received this as a surprise "extra" with a recent ebay purchase. I have no experience with Avon, and this is just lovely. Old-school, not old-lady, with a floral start and a drydown that I would call oakmoss + vanilla ice cream. Clearly quality ingredients in this vinatge fragrance.

12 July, 2012

Blue Zinnia's avatar
    Blue Zinnia

Thumbs WAY up for this utterly lovely, completely ladylike fragrance. I don't understand letting a fragrance this good die.

22 October, 2011 (Last Edited: 25 October, 2011)

distortech's avatar
    distortech

A true classic and one of the best that Avon ever put out. It is a true testament of it's time. Lovers of carnation and vanilla need to smell this glorious creation. I love it.

10th September, 2011

takemyhusbandplz's avatar
    takemyhusbandplz

This is now discontinued. This perfume is one of my favorites. I loved the last box & the bottles it came in. It really works with my body chemistry. Yes it is old fashioned, but I am old-fashioned. I think of it as a traditional & sophisticated scent without the high price tag. Yes you will need to touch up your scent; but at $7-$10 a large bottle it is really worth it!

24 November, 2005