Cotillon (1933)
    by Avon (orig. by California Perfume Company)

Average Rating:

Cotillon information

Cotillon is a women's fragrance by Avon. The scent was launched in 1933

Reviews of Cotillon

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

jujy54's avatar

Just received this as a surprise "extra" with a recent ebay purchase. I have no experience with Avon, and this is just lovely. Old-school, not old-lady, with a floral start and a drydown that I would call oakmoss + vanilla ice cream. Clearly quality ingredients in this vinatge fragrance.

12 July, 2012

Blue Zinnia's avatar

Thumbs WAY up for this utterly lovely, completely ladylike fragrance. I don't understand letting a fragrance this good die.

22 October, 2011 (Last Edited: 25 October, 2011)

distortech's avatar

A true classic and one of the best that Avon ever put out. It is a true testament of it's time. Lovers of carnation and vanilla need to smell this glorious creation. I love it.

10th September, 2011

takemyhusbandplz's avatar

This is now discontinued. This perfume is one of my favorites. I loved the last box & the bottles it came in. It really works with my body chemistry. Yes it is old fashioned, but I am old-fashioned. I think of it as a traditional & sophisticated scent without the high price tag. Yes you will need to touch up your scent; but at $7-$10 a large bottle it is really worth it!

24 November, 2005

Add your review of Cotillon

Search for on eBay United States

Avon Discontinued Cotillon Cologne Spray 1.7 fl oz. New In Box
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 8 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)