Honeysuckle (1963)

HouseAvon

About Honeysuckle

Honeysuckle is a feminine perfume by Avon. The scent was launched in 1963

Reviews of Honeysuckle

Found an old bottle of cologne at a thrift store. I decanted it into a spray bottle to get the full effect. I get honeysuckle mixed with an aldehyde-like blast. Maybe it was an old alcohol smell. Anyway... Seconds later, I smelled just the honeysuckle. When it mellowed down a bit I got a bees-waxy, honey vibe. I swear I get a mimosa note here, too. A couple of hours later the base was woody.

This, is an Avon scent I don't remember owning before. I have nothing to compare it with. My old formula is pleasant, light, and breezy. I confess -- I purchased this because of the cute, little beehive bottle it came in.
13th February, 2018
On me, Honeysuckle started off a little funky, with a very animalic honey smell that was quickly joined by what seemed to me like orange blossom and some soapy musk. Given time to settle, I ended up with a standard powdery white flowers accord mixing with the orange blossom over a soapy musky honey smell. This mix stayed fairly linear for hours, doing a great job simulating a flower that smelled pretty but with an animalic growl underneath. For the record, the bottle I sampled from was copyright 1990 and had a linear flowery strongness that felt quite 80's (think Pleasures). While nothing exceptionally special, Honeysuckle is proof that old cheap perfumes smelled a lot better and more interesting than new cheap perfumes...
09th December, 2011

Add your review of Honeysuckle

Shop for Honeysuckle products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Honeysuckle