Brocade (1967)

Year of Launch1967

About Brocade

Brocade is a feminine perfume by Avon. The scent was launched in 1967

Reviews of Brocade

They just don't make them this good anymore! It's like taking a shower with the 60's! All Jasmine, soap and musk. I don't usually like aldehydes but it works here giving a soapy sparkle in this jasmine forward fragrance with just a hint of rose and vanilla. I super love this on a hot day! It's all clean and bright with some spice but the biggest thing I get from this is the jasmine.
01st September, 2015
Beautiful & vibrant, predominantly white floral bouquet with ylang, jasmine, etc. on a musky base. Reminded me a bit of Casaque.
25th January, 2015
High quality spicy rose

I had this in my stash and decided to give it a try today. What struck me was it's similarity to vintage Ombre Rose or Houbigant's Lutece, both of which I've been searching for. This is a spicy, musky, powdery rose, appropriate for wear anytime of year, in just about any situation. I'm glad I rediscovered it.

It's going into my more frequent rotation now.

Pros: A lower cost alternative to Ombre Rose, Lutece
Cons: Getting harder to find."

01st October, 2013
Another Avon from the 60's with aldehydes and musk. This adds in florals and some spices. I detect carnation and vanilla but it's more spicy and musky than anything. Good sillage and longevity for this one.
15th November, 2009

Add your review of Brocade

Shop for Brocade products online

Search Amazon for Brocade

Member images of Brocade

There are no member images of Brocade yet. Why not be the first?