Timeless (1974)
by Avon

Timeless information

Year of Launch1974

About Timeless

Discontinued but available as a limited edition in late 2007.

Timeless fragrance notes

Reviews of Timeless

This is so heavy. I love it.
02nd August, 2015
I owned quite a few back in the days. A very good scent with a great sillage.
01st September, 2014 (last edited: 04th October, 2014)
This review is for the vintage cologne. Someone who knows that I collect perfumes found a small bottle of Timeless at a yard sale and brought it to me. I didn't have the heart to tell them that I'm really not into Avon scents, so I thanked them and put it away. Then one day, on a whim, I decided to try it and was surprised at how much I actually enjoyed it. My problem with Avon scents are that they usually smell of lesser quality materials. My late maternal grandmother could never afford good perfumes, so she wore Avon scents and when I smelled Timeless, I was immediately transported back to her home. I didn't know back then what she wore, but upon smelling Timeless, I knew that this was it. Everything smelled like it My mother had great taste in perfume until, ironically, she became anosmic. I remember her wearing Chanel No.5 and 19, Arpege, and Bakir among others, and even then, I could tell the difference between the kinds of scents my mother chose and the perfume my grandmother wore. Whenever my mother tried to gift my grandmother with better perfumes, she refused to wear anything, but her Avon. Fast forward more years than I care to say, I am wearing Timeless as I have my morning coffee and write this and I'm thoroughly enjoying it and not caring that the materials aren't more expensive (even though this would be killer if they were). This is a strange chypre that seems to straddle many chypre categories and on me it's slightly animalic (which makes me happy),even though there aren't any animalic materials listed...unless it's a slightly fecal jasmine note. Timeless has become one of those cheap, guilty pleasure scents that I wear in secret to satisfy myself, like when I'm home all day or at bedtime.
26th December, 2013
Timless is divine. If you appreciate Femme by Rochas but you think the leather and woody notes are to strong to wear, i think you will love the smoothness of timeless. Is as powdery and citrus as Chanel N5, MUY ELEGANTE. And I agree with the idea that this smell like Madame Rochas, but in a more soft version.

So cheap and So good!! If you like the classics you must try Timeless..
28th January, 2011
This is my favorite scent since Knowing.
Topping Tabu and Obsession Night and Mitsouko.
~ weird ~
26th August, 2010
Despite it's title I don't know how this has lasted so long in the Avon catalogue. It reminds me of rusty metal and is very overpowering. On a plus side a little goes a long way. Beware though if you are prone to headaches. I like a lot of strong, heady fragrances however I don't find this one particularly feminine.
29th June, 2010

Add your review of Timeless

Shop for Timeless products online

Search Amazon for Timeless

Member images of Timeless

There are no member images of Timeless yet. Why not be the first?