Haiku (2001)

Year of Launch2001

About Haiku

Haiku is a feminine perfume by Avon. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Haiku

Haiku is quite a nostalgic scent for me. It's not the type of perfume I'd typically go for now, but I still appreciate its fresh & citrusy goodness. Haiku is an uplifting scent, you can't help but smile when you smell it. Great for spring and summer wear, with very realistic & green-smelling white florals, perfectly complemented with juicy citruses. Besides the good price, Haiku seems to be an Avon staple, and I doubt it'll be discontinued anytime soon - unlike so many gems Avon has let go of!
11th May, 2015
I'm extremely fond of this one. It's very feminine but crystal-clean, and there's a delicate floral (not harsh or heavy) note of good green or jade-oolong tea.
25th October, 2011
Citrus and jasmine
Not much oriental here
Fair fruity floral
07th July, 2010
My grandma wears this and I mean a lot of it!!! It is very strong and overpowering. It is too flowery and I get headaches when I am around her. I don't know if it is her chemistry or if she applies too much, but smelling it on her made me want to stay at least 10 feet away from this stuff. Yuck!!! Sorry 2 give the first negative but it makes me want to leave the room when I smell this. I don't like it (at least the way it smells on her) and I won't even attempt to try it on me.
13th December, 2008
Haiku reminds me of Dream Angels "Divine" by Victoria's Secret. It is classic, yet distinctive, very interesting. The only bad thing about it is it has a strange drydown that may smell slightly like body odor to some.
12th October, 2008
I like this fragrance for work, because it's not overbearing. It has a sort of calming and soothing effect on me, which is good in my hectic work environment, also. I don't find it to be strong on me, but it tends to be fairly lasting....maybe lingering is a better word. This is not what I'd choose as a "signature" fragrance, but it is a good wardrobe staple for me.
19th September, 2008