Azzaro 9 (1984)

PackagingPierre Dinand
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins
Parent Company at launchMäurer & Wirtz

About Azzaro 9

Azzaro 9 is a feminine perfume by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 1984 and the bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand

Azzaro 9 fragrance notes

Reviews of Azzaro 9

Azzaro 9 was such a beautiful scent. In some ways, it reminded me of L'air du temps by Nina Ricci. It was very delicate, feminine and young. It was sweet, spicy and fruity but not at all candyish. I think this fragrance came just a few decades too late. If it were launched in 1948, like L'air du temps, I am sure it would have become a classic too. I really hate it when great fragrances are discontinued...
25th November, 2011
Sadie Show all reviews
I have finally found a fragrance where the top and the heart are very defined to my ignorant nose! The only thing that I can say about the top is that there was something involved that my nose did NOT like and the only way to describe it is that it bothered the left side of my nose (sorry to not be more understandably descriptive).

Now that it's in the heart portion, that unpleasant buzzy sensation has gone away and I'm smelling one very strong flower scent. Is this what tuberose smells like? I wish I knew.

I'm giving it a neutral ranking because the positive heart cancels out the negative top. I don't know what the base note will be like - or if I will even notice it.

26th September, 2011
As often happens with my, my bod goes right for the heart notes and the immediate impression is of spicy tuberose.Then the other flowers gently drift in and the whole then gentled with soft musk and cedar. I never feel the fruits or aldehydes...still tender and pretty. Pity it's discontinued.
25th October, 2008
kaori Show all reviews
A lovely scent satisfy my desire to be the "special" lady.
19th January, 2007

Add your review of Azzaro 9

Shop for Azzaro 9 products online

Search Amazon for Azzaro 9

Member images of Azzaro 9

There are no member images of Azzaro 9 yet. Why not be the first?

Related forum threads