Azzura (1999)

Year of Launch1999

PerfumerLaurent Bruyère
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Azzura

Azzura is a feminine perfume by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Bruyère

Azzura fragrance notes

Reviews of Azzura

I'm not sure if I have a good bottle -I got a bit of bergamot green at the top then sort of clean florals and a heap of calone melon and clean musk (at which point I scrubbed -it is persistant -BE WARNED!!!) Not for me .If anyone wants my capless bottle PM me if you are in the Con/US and I'll send it to you. Free.
08th March, 2013
It's fresh and clean. A bit boring too.
13th May, 2007
One good blend, with one wood and dry sweet smeel after 20 minutes.
24th May, 2006
On me this smells like Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle should have. If Chanel's fragrances turn rancid on you try this one. This lasted much longer on my skin than did the Coco. This is sheer & sophisicated.

My hubbie liked this on me at first, then he said it started to smell medicinal. I don't think I would purchase because I had an allergic reaction to this; it made my skin itch wear it was applied. Cute bottle.

DESIGN HOUSE - Azzaro YEAR INTRODUCED - 1999 SCENT - flowery CLASSIFICATION - sharp FRAGRANCE NOTES - floral and fruity, citrus tones. RECOMMENDED USE - casual
25th November, 2005
jacona Show all reviews
One of my favorite citrus scents. A blend of mandarin orange, a touch of floral on a base of woods and vanilla. Perfect if you're looking for a citrus with complexity and depth.
06th August, 2004 (last edited: 20th May, 2011)

Add your review of Azzura

Shop for Azzura products online

Shop for Azzura at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Azzura

Member images of Azzura

There are no member images of Azzura yet. Why not be the first?