Balmya (2003)

HousePierre Balmain
PerfumerAlexandra Jouet
PerfumerJean Jacques

About Balmya

Balmya is a feminine perfume by Pierre Balmain. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Jean Jacques and Alexandra Jouet

Reviews of Balmya

I love this! I don't get the cappuccino smell to much except maybe that makes it a bit 'woody' upon drydown? I could have sworn I smelled rose in this as I'm a fan of rose notes mixed with other notes, but I see no rose listed in the notes. Anyone else smell rose? Whatever is in it, I love it and I will wear it alot this spring and summer. Another plus: It's not expensive! I got alot of juice for a very fair price.
21st May, 2010
A very nice ,velvety floral.This floral bouquet includes orchids,jasmine and violet.Harmonical opening by fruits :berries and bergamot along with delicate aroma of angelica note.It is fresh and flowery.Base notes gives it a velvety background:cashmere woods and sandalwood.
I can easily use it in spring/summer time.
The only note that i can't easily detect is cappucino but i can feel the creamy decor of cappucino at the bottom!
28th March, 2010
Imagine a bouquet of flowers with a cup of steaming capuccino placed next to it - you have Balmya! It is undeservedly understated - a beautiful modern Balmain. Round and enveloping. Good, but not screaming sillage. Great lasting power.
16th March, 2010

Add your review of Balmya

Shop for Balmya products online

Shop for Balmya at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Balmya

Member images of Balmya

There are no member images of Balmya yet. Why not be the first?