Modern for Her (1997)
    by Banana Republic

Average Rating:

Modern for Her information

Modern for Her is a women's fragrance by Banana Republic. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of Modern for Her

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Mogaidi's avatar

I love this perfume. I was introduced to it on a trip to Chicago when rooming with a friend. She had it and I fell in love. I went to get it and was told it was discontinued. So sad, but then I was at a banana outlet and they had oodles of it on clearance. I am bought about 5 bottles. I still find it on ebay too.

The scent is so clean, a tiny bit masculine, making it very modern and edgy in my opinion. It is sweet in a clean, green way, not in a sugary way. I love it!

26th September, 2011

shellygilbert's avatar

I had a coworker who wore this perfume and it was very nice. She always smelled clean and a little "nutty", though she didn't like that description. I didn't like this on me, but on others it is very nice.

14th October, 2006

Inessa's avatar

Crisp, but at the same time sweet and nutty. Too bad I didn't buy it then, now can't find it anymore. Discontinued, maybe?

01st March, 2006

Add your review of Modern for Her

Search for on eBay United States

Banana Republic Modern Eau De Parfum EDP For Her 0.4 oz/12ml Sealed Free Ship
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 14 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Banana Republic Perfume Modern Cologne for Her .4 oz
    • Listing Type: Auction
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 6 days
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)