Modern for Her (1997)

Year of Launch1997
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseBanana Republic
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchGap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division > Gap > Gap Bath and Body Division

About Modern for Her

Modern for Her is a feminine perfume by Banana Republic. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of Modern for Her

I love this perfume. I was introduced to it on a trip to Chicago when rooming with a friend. She had it and I fell in love. I went to get it and was told it was discontinued. So sad, but then I was at a banana outlet and they had oodles of it on clearance. I am bought about 5 bottles. I still find it on ebay too.

The scent is so clean, a tiny bit masculine, making it very modern and edgy in my opinion. It is sweet in a clean, green way, not in a sugary way. I love it!
26th September, 2011
I had a coworker who wore this perfume and it was very nice. She always smelled clean and a little "nutty", though she didn't like that description. I didn't like this on me, but on others it is very nice.
14th October, 2006
Crisp, but at the same time sweet and nutty. Too bad I didn't buy it then, now can't find it anymore. Discontinued, maybe?
01st March, 2006

Add your review of Modern for Her

Shop for Modern for Her products online

Search Amazon for Modern for Her

Member images of Modern for Her

There are no member images of Modern for Her yet. Why not be the first?