Maybe Baby (2003)

About Maybe Baby

Maybe Baby is a feminine perfume by Benefit. The scent was launched in 2003

Maybe Baby fragrance notes

Reviews of Maybe Baby

Maybe Baby is a clean, feminine and somewhat flirty scent. I like they way the peach and musk notes play together on my skin. Very nice combination that somehow feels refreshing when I first spray it on. This perfume is perfect to spray on when you first get out of the leaves me with a fresh clean feel.
15th November, 2009
A nice, sweet, fresh scent. Reminds me of Vera Wang, but less clingy and cloying. While VW reminds me of air freshener, MB is clearer, cleaner, cooler, and prettier. Not bad, a rather "sure thing" for a clean scent in the workaday world, unoffensive and uplifting.
26th September, 2009
Seductive, sexy, strong and very grown up, I agree with rtamara41 it makes you want to slip into 'something more comfortable' then shimmy right on out of it !
23rd January, 2009
I find this a fairly inoffensive musky peach. Perhaps best as a summer scent; it seems to fall a bit flat in winter. Nice, but doesn't really fit with what I'm looking for in a perfume these days (rather than 'that perfume smells good', I want 'What is that intriguing smell?').
13th January, 2009
I fell in love with "Body So Fine" balm since the first time I put in on my skin and been hoping for a fragrance that can give me exactly same feel. This is a lovely scent that can go with you day and night, even in the dream.
01st September, 2008
Haudry Show all reviews
I like this because it is unique, but still appropriate for any occasion. I love how refreshing it is when I first put it on, and then it dries down to something like ginger ale.
27th April, 2008

Add your review of Maybe Baby

Shop for Maybe Baby products online

Search Amazon for Maybe Baby

Member images of Maybe Baby

There are no member images of Maybe Baby yet. Why not be the first?