Maybe Baby (2003)

Based on 42 ratings

Maybe Baby information

Maybe Baby is a women's fragrance by Benefit. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of Maybe Baby

Showing 1 to 6 of 13 reviews.
    positive 11 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

xXjEnNyXx's avatar

Maybe Baby is a clean, feminine and somewhat flirty scent. I like they way the peach and musk notes play together on my skin. Very nice combination that somehow feels refreshing when I first spray it on. This perfume is perfect to spray on when you first get out of the shower....it leaves me with a fresh clean feel.

15th November, 2009

AnnaBanana's avatar

A nice, sweet, fresh scent. Reminds me of Vera Wang, but less clingy and cloying. While VW reminds me of air freshener, MB is clearer, cleaner, cooler, and prettier. Not bad, a rather "sure thing" for a clean scent in the workaday world, unoffensive and uplifting.

26th September, 2009

naomi13angel's avatar

Seductive, sexy, strong and very grown up, I agree with rtamara41 it makes you want to slip into 'something more comfortable' then shimmy right on out of it !

23rd January, 2009

's avatar

I find this a fairly inoffensive musky peach. Perhaps best as a summer scent; it seems to fall a bit flat in winter. Nice, but doesn't really fit with what I'm looking for in a perfume these days (rather than 'that perfume smells good', I want 'What is that intriguing smell?').

13th January, 2009

Jasper's avatar

Thailand Thailand

I fell in love with "Body So Fine" balm since the first time I put in on my skin and been hoping for a fragrance that can give me exactly same feel. This is a lovely scent that can go with you day and night, even in the dream.

01st September, 2008

Haudry's avatar

I like this because it is unique, but still appropriate for any occasion. I love how refreshing it is when I first put it on, and then it dries down to something like ginger ale.

27th April, 2008

• Listing Type: Auction
    • Time Left: 6 days
    STARTING BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    Benefit-Maybe Baby-Eau De Toilette-1.7 oz-New in Box!!
    • Listing Type: Auction