Bijan With a Twist (2001)
by Bijan

Bijan With a Twist information

Year of Launch2001
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseBijan
Parent CompanyQuality King Distributors > Perfumania Holdings > Five Star Fragrances
Parent Company at launchBijan

About Bijan With a Twist

Bijan With a Twist is a feminine perfume by Bijan. The scent was launched in 2001

Bijan With a Twist fragrance notes

Reviews of Bijan With a Twist

Pleasant, clean, somewhat fresh but also somewhat "thick" on me. In my opinion, this is a humble scent that is good for the office, but leave a splashier scent for the evenings or special occasions. I've always wanted to try Bijan's fragrances, since I like to support Persian-Americans, and this was a good buy.
07th January, 2008
Nice package, the chains around the bottle make it something special, can't say that from the fragrance it smells like a comun floral.
22nd December, 2007
It smells clean and floral. Not at all what I would expect from Bijan. I can't stand his billboard ads and his other perfumes. This one is different.
14th May, 2007
3.5 star rating. On my skin Bijan with a Twist smells like bergamot/orange, a touch of some spice, amber, vanilla, maybe grapefruit & lavender? This isn't overtly strong and it changes very softly playing all the notes throughout the day. The ending act is a powdery bergamot spice. Quite nice. The lasting power is incredible. Two sprays lasted for well over 8 hours on my skin. I wouldn't repurchase after I run out, as I have so many I wear more often. Tho, I do really like this. Worth a try.
13th May, 2006

Add your review of Bijan With a Twist

Shop for Bijan With a Twist products online

Shop for Bijan With a Twist at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bijan With a Twist

Member images of Bijan With a Twist

There are no member images of Bijan With a Twist yet. Why not be the first?