Baby Touch (2002)

About Baby Touch

Baby Touch is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2002

Baby Touch fragrance notes

Reviews of Baby Touch

At first I thought this was a comforting/soothing perfume for teens/adults to remember their childhood or when they had babies but then I realized this is really meant to be used on babies. That just stuns me.

I am going to rate it as a pefume for adults as I think it's totally inappropriate to be putting perfume on babies.

For adults, it starts out smelling like clean, just out of the dryer linen. Next comes the floral. At first the lily of the valley is too much, a bit cloying but that mellows quickly and the jasmine is perfect, it's so soothing and pleasant.

I didn't get any orange but it could be that I'm just so used to certain scents in baby products that I can't distinguish it.

What's really interesting about it is that it smells like the best part of Johnson's baby powder without the powder element.

Once the floral tones fade out, it's a comforting, not too sweet base.

It's really an interesting scent. Like I said, very soothing, comforting, & nostalgic but fresh and innocent at the same time.

That being said, I can't see anyone above mid-teens wearing this regularly and it's too floral (nevermind inappropriate) to put on babies. Imo, it's a safe scent for little girls who want to be grown up and have their own perfume like mommy.

I can appreciate it, I just can't see myself wearing it.
22nd July, 2010
I didn't realize this was for babies. I've loved this scent for ages. Bought it around the time Baby Grace came out and this is so much better and hard to find. I'm almost out of my current bottle. I get a lot of "You smell good" rather than people asking me what i wear and that's fine with me. I might be paranoid but I find that guys who make over 20/hour compliment me when I wear this. Maybe they are drunk.
05th August, 2006
Great to scent my two boys clothing wardrobe...I don't really apply it to their skin. It replaces fabric softeners in our house with its clean scent.
21st April, 2006
Tried this in Howells this afternoon with my friend - we both loved it! The packaging and bottle are so sweet, and the my friend thought the idea was good - but I personally don't really like the idea of spraying babies with perfume, even if it's alcohol free.
25th January, 2006
clean and fresh.
has wild spearmint rhubarb jelly??? and milky mist.great for children because it is alcohol free so very gentle.
10th November, 2005
Firts of all this is not a feminine parfume. It is made for both male and female babies and children. It is a really comforting smell that indeed reminds me of something innocent and childlike. Only it is not strong enough for an adult in my opininon. It is a good scent for when you want to be discrete.
17th September, 2005

Add your review of Baby Touch

Shop for Baby Touch products online

Shop for Baby Touch at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Baby Touch

Member images of Baby Touch

There are no member images of Baby Touch yet. Why not be the first?