Brit (2003)

Year of Launch2003

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Brit

Brit is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2003 and the bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Brit fragrance notes

Reviews of Brit

So, I appreciate that Brit was probably the inspiration for all these pick-pepper patchouli frags that litter the mass-market now, so I guess it deserves a little credit. And smelled up close, the way the dry tobacco and cloves mix with the pink pepper, patchouli, and vanilla frosting makes Brit more compelling than I'd given it credit for as I'd smelled it and its clones endlessly wafting around me at random offices and after-work bars for years.

Not to mince words, but this smells basic. It's the smell of a girl who wears her work clothes to a club. It's just too common and not that good. It's fine enough, in the same way that a dinner at The Cheesecake Factory is fine, but not a deep, rich, carefully curated culinary experience. I'll give it enough credit for a neutral rating, but there's no way I'm giving this a thumbs up.
19th June, 2015

If I said female fragrances by PACO RABANNE are far Male fragrances,Ok Ladies Now Let me say female fragrances by BURBERRY are better Than Male Fragrances.BRIT?What a Lovely Fragrance.Soft Gentle yet Powerful. Luscious,Sweet,Yummy,Addictive,Creamy, Enjoyable,Youngish and Romantic.

It presents a Delicious mix Of Soft floral,Rich fruits and Sweet Vanilla as
When applied it instantly brings about a Happy Feeling.Truly it was A Nice Surprise for me Delicious Like Chocolate.I think It is Beautiful Enough to be Romantic.The Bottle and Packaging are Lovely Beautiful Too.

The base notes Gives a Calming Sensation,and makes this Nice EDT stand out from Most the other Sweet Fragrances.It is for YOUNG Lady. perfect for EVERYDAY Use as well as the INTIMATE Occasion.Ideal for AUTUMN.If you Enjoy Of Sweet scents,You will Love this Youthful Sweetheart fragrance.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

15th May, 2015
One of the few women fragrances that drive me crazy!
It's a great, sexy and very pleasant fragrance and as a man I love it!
At the opening you can smell semi sweet and creamy vanilla scent mixed with pear which is the fruity part of the scent and some white and bright floral notes mixed with it.
This simple combination is just like magic and create a very charming and beautiful scent.
Every note is right in it's place and there is no overdose of any note. very well balanced.
As time goes by, the fruity scent start to decay and it's time for more vanilla, amber and some almonds to shine. base is just as great as the opening. very yummy and sexy scent.
Projection is above average and longevity is good.
Totally recommended.
02nd June, 2014
I have to say that this unpretentious fragrance is decently appointed and well balanced, a cool/warm fruity floral with an ambery/vanillic, woody and almondy final soul arousing a sort of eliotropic (or simil type) kind of vibe. I love the contrast between the initial cool fruitiness (elicited by the notes of citrus, pear, green almond on the side of the aqueous flowers) and the ambery vanillic final powdery (powdery woods) warmth. The accomplished outcome is a bit linear but balanced in sweetness and averagely dry/dusty. Hints of tobacco close the olfactory round of this Christmas juice in the middle between Ambre et Vanille E. Coudray, The Dreamer Versace and Heliotrope Etro. A fragrance able to arouse a sense of holy innocence. Not bad.
20th December, 2012 (last edited: 16th April, 2014)
Meilin Show all reviews
A top note that's tart and sweet, but tones down to a warm vanilla. I like this scent for fall or winter days, and it's a very fun and girly scent but still somewhat mature at the same time. If Brit were a person I'd describe, it would probably be a friend who is sarcastic on the outside but is really a great big marshmallow on the inside, with a side of craziness and is somewhat unique. Brit by Burberry really stands out for me among my's not something that I usually buy, but, I'll admit it, I bought it mostly because I thought the bottle and name was cute. I didn't like it at first--too tart--but then it toned down a bit and I found myself loving it for no good reason.
04th November, 2012
A fairly recent addition to my (small) fragrance wardrobe. Britt smells crisp & fresh. I can catch a whiff of lime when it's freshly sprayed & my nose usually can't separate the ingredients of a scent. I like this one year round, but prefer it for winter. It also is a nice fragrance for work or Church, anywhere you're in close quarters with other people. Nothing in it to offend those sitting beside you.
16th September, 2012 (last edited: 17th September, 2012)

Add your review of Brit

Shop for Brit products online

Shop for Brit at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Brit

Member images of Brit

There are no member images of Brit yet. Why not be the first?