Brit (2003)

50ml EdT
    100ml EdT
    50ml EdT

Reviews of Brit

Showing 1 to 6 of 60 reviews.

Darvant's avatar
    Darvant

I have to say that this unpretentious fragrance is decently appointed and well balanced, a cool/warm fruity floral with an ambery/vanillic, woody and almondy final soul arousing a sort of eliotropic (or simil type) kind of vibe. I love the contrast between the initial cool fruitiness (elicited by the notes of citrus, pear, green almond on the side of the aqueous flowers) and the ambery vanillic final powdery (powdery woods) warmth. The accomplished outcome is a bit linear but balanced in sweetness and averagely dry/dusty. Hints of tobacco close the olfactory round of this Christmas juice in the middle between Ambre et Vanille E. Coudray, The Dreamer Versace and Heliotrope Etro. A fragrance able to arouse a sense of holy innocence. Not bad.

20th December, 2012 (Last Edited: 16 April, 2014)

Meilin's avatar
    Meilin

A top note that's tart and sweet, but tones down to a warm vanilla. I like this scent for fall or winter days, and it's a very fun and girly scent but still somewhat mature at the same time. If Brit were a person I'd describe, it would probably be a friend who is sarcastic on the outside but is really a great big marshmallow on the inside, with a side of craziness and is somewhat unique. Brit by Burberry really stands out for me among my fragrances...it's not something that I usually buy, but, I'll admit it, I bought it mostly because I thought the bottle and name was cute. I didn't like it at first--too tart--but then it toned down a bit and I found myself loving it for no good reason.

04 November, 2012

DebbiePope54's avatar
    DebbiePope54

A fairly recent addition to my (small) fragrance wardrobe. Britt smells crisp & fresh. I can catch a whiff of lime when it's freshly sprayed & my nose usually can't separate the ingredients of a scent. I like this one year round, but prefer it for winter. It also is a nice fragrance for work or Church, anywhere you're in close quarters with other people. Nothing in it to offend those sitting beside you.

16 September, 2012 (Last Edited: 17 September, 2012)

noirdrakkar's avatar
    noirdrakkar

Some may find it too sweet, but it really isn't that cloying. I definitely consider this gourmand which stands out from many other feminine perfumes.

Season: Spring, Fall, Winter
    Age: Any

14 July, 2012

Francolino's avatar
    Francolino

nice but nothing special, fresh and subtle but nothing exciting reall!

05 July, 2012

Zgb's avatar
    Zgb
    Croatia Croatia

Very strong, powdery and floral but not suffocating or heavy. Very smouldering and bracing. Quite a sophisticated womans scent and I can't imagine a teenage brat wearing this. Woman that takes care of herself and with a dose of formality. I find this scent to be quite floral and almond like, albeit the notes list does not appear to be floral whatsoever. This scent made me appreaciate Burberry Brit For Men a bit more and I find it to be quite complementary with this scent. The reason I'm commenting this scent is because I've mingled with a girl who wore it and the thing stuck on my skin and coat. Longevity and projection are outstanding. All in all, I hope she wears it next time I meet her.

05 March, 2012