Burberry Brit (2003)

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBurberry
Parent Company at launchInter Parfums

About Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2003 and the bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Burberry Brit fragrance notes

Reviews of Burberry Brit

This is a gem. It’s got fruit, flower, sweet spices and... vegetables. I’d make a full meal on this any time.
23rd November, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
The initial phase combines fruitiness and freshness, the latter having a nigh-lemony character. Smooth, fresh, and reluctantly bright.

The drydown is based on the almond impression, balanced and not too sweet. In the base a vanilla,
a good and unobtrusive vanilla, adds further depth.

I get moderate sillage, good projection and eight hours of longevity on my skin.

A pleasant fruity-fresh scent for cooler summer days, which is a bit generic at times and a bit too basic. 2.75/5.
20th July, 2018
Love this scent. Very crisp and fresh. The lime makes it addicting. Strong yet not overwhelming. One of the few lighter scents I will wear with pride.
16th November, 2017
I am not the type to be swayed by marketing into buying fragrances from major fashion houses, so this was not something on my radar. I did however paper-test it at one point at a department store and making a mental note to try it again... I wrist-tested it a while later and liked it, but I had other fragrances higher up on my wishlist so did not purchase. A year or so later, I received a bottle of this in a great swap. It was even better than I remembered. I got more pepperiness than fruit and loved the drydown, especially in the cool/dark weather (I lived in England at this time).

It's a very versatile scent so I wore it during the day sometimes and enjoyed it. But I also had this feeling that it was not quite doing its best on my skin. I could smell notes that were very faint or short on me. It was not bad by any means, and it did smell good, but I had this feeling that on me some of the nuance was getting lost; it worked but missing some dimensions (kinda like my British accent I suppose?). A few weeks later, I had a relative visiting who tried it, and I was correct in my intuition: It was fabulous on her, more complex and interesting. I enjoyed wearing it, but I had a large 100 ml bottle and was not using it enough so I swapped it eventually.

Definitely worth a try but I'd suggest testing before buying unless you find it on a good swap or super low price.
05th July, 2017
So, I appreciate that Brit was probably the inspiration for all these pick-pepper patchouli frags that litter the mass-market now, so I guess it deserves a little credit. And smelled up close, the way the dry tobacco and cloves mix with the pink pepper, patchouli, and vanilla frosting makes Brit more compelling than I'd given it credit for as I'd smelled it and its clones endlessly wafting around me at random offices and after-work bars for years.

Not to mince words, but this smells basic. It's the smell of a girl who wears her work clothes to a club. It's just too common and not that good. It's fine enough, in the same way that a dinner at The Cheesecake Factory is fine, but not a deep, rich, carefully curated culinary experience. I'll give it enough credit for a neutral rating, but there's no way I'm giving this a thumbs up.
19th June, 2015
Salutation.

If I said female fragrances by PACO RABANNE are far Male fragrances,Ok Ladies Now Let me say female fragrances by BURBERRY are better Than Male Fragrances.BRIT?What a Lovely Fragrance.Soft Gentle yet Powerful. Luscious,Sweet,Yummy,Addictive,Creamy, Enjoyable,Youngish and Romantic.

It presents a Delicious mix Of Soft floral,Rich fruits and Sweet Vanilla as
When applied it instantly brings about a Happy Feeling.Truly it was A Nice Surprise for me Delicious Like Chocolate.I think It is Beautiful Enough to be Romantic.The Bottle and Packaging are Lovely Beautiful Too.

The base notes Gives a Calming Sensation,and makes this Nice EDT stand out from Most the other Sweet Fragrances.It is for YOUNG Lady. perfect for EVERYDAY Use as well as the INTIMATE Occasion.Ideal for AUTUMN.If you Enjoy Of Sweet scents,You will Love this Youthful Sweetheart fragrance.

Sillage?Nice.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

15th May, 2015

Add your review of Burberry Brit

Shop for Burberry Brit products online

Shop for Burberry Brit at online perfumeries

Burberry Brit Rhythm Intense for Men 50ml / 1.6oz Eau de Toilette NEW in Box

End Date: Thursday Dec-13-2018 9:15:35 PST
Buy It Now for only: $23.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Set - Burberry Brit Floral Edt W 100ml Gift Set (w/ 1oz mini)

End Date: Thursday Dec-13-2018 9:35:25 PST
Buy It Now for only: $58.51
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Burberry Brit by Burberry 0.25 oz EDP Roll On for women Brand New!

End Date: Thursday Dec-13-2018 10:04:30 PST

Burberry Brit Eau De Toilette ~ 1.7 fl. oz./50 ml ~ New in Re-Sealed Box ~

End Date: Thursday Dec-13-2018 10:11:27 PST
Buy It Now for only: $25.64
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Burberry Brit for Her, Brit Sheer, and Rhythym Floral Vials 3 x 0.06 fl oz !

End Date: Thursday Dec-13-2018 10:11:52 PST

BURBERRY BRIT 3 x 5 ml Eau de Toilette Miniature for Women (NIB) By Burberry

End Date: Thursday Dec-13-2018 11:57:22 PST
Buy It Now for only: $14.95

Member images of Burberry Brit

There are no member images of Burberry Brit yet. Why not be the first?