Tender Touch (2003)

About Tender Touch

Tender Touch is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2003

Tender Touch fragrance notes

Reviews of Tender Touch

My first Burberry perfume, It was love at first sniff.
11th October, 2009
And I like it. Because it smells of mock-orange. Like a big wet bouquet of mock-orange/false jasmine (Philadelphus),a park after rain, cold, grey rainy spring day. Tender Touch is not fresh, it can bring you a serious headache, it is sultry, a little bit powdery and berryish (at first), metallic and even "muddy" (smell of a river). Depressive, introvertic..
12th May, 2007
This is probably the only Burberry scent that I like. I loved it when I bought it several years ago and would often wear it during summer but i find i don't like it as much anymore. Maybe i am too "mature" for this scent now. :)
21st April, 2007
loved sampling it but once i purchased and started wearing it often, got a major migraine...not for me. It's more for people that love florals.
21st April, 2006
Well, I've yet to find a Burberry fragrance that I like. Tender Touch is better than the rest of the Burberry line I've tried, but it really is very light and nondescript. Smells like a zillion other light watery florals. Very boring (to me anyway).
13th March, 2006
Starts off very green, and then kind of stays there. Doesn't do very much for me, plus it's so strong I'm afraid I'll give people a headache.
06th September, 2005

Add your review of Tender Touch

Shop for Tender Touch products online

Search Amazon for Tender Touch

Member images of Tender Touch

There are no member images of Tender Touch yet. Why not be the first?