Byblos (original) (1989)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 39 ratings

Byblos (original) Fragrance Notes

Byblos (original) information

Byblos (original) is a women's fragrance by Byblos. The scent was launched in 1989

Reviews of Byblos (original)

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

asilverfire614's avatar

I was looking for a unique summer floral and found it in this...the combination of peach, grapefruit, and mimosa make it fresh and distinctive in a world of super sweet fruity florals these days. I can't detect lily of the valley or any musk in the base. Lasted 4 to 5 hours, not bad for $10!

Jan
    2009

28 March, 2011

sunsetingalata's avatar

Turkey Turkey

It was one of my favorite perfumes almost 10 years ago. I decided to buy it again, because I needed something sort of fresh, for daily use. I felt the same when I got my new bottle, but I lost my appetite for this one in a short time. Actually, it is still a nice scent, but nobody notices me when I wear it. May be this is the reason for this perfume not being in my favorite 5.

09 September, 2008

tessera's avatar

Oddly, I wear this at Christmas only. Perhaps the Mandarin with the incensy dry down in the vetiver and orris make me think of this holiday, but it's my Christmas season fragrance. Then again, Christmas in Seattle tends to be gray and drizzly, and this scent does brighten things up.

27 May, 2007

Coconut's avatar

Hong Kong Hong Kong

I just have to echo with serene111 on this. My aunt bought this for me when I was in my late teens. I fell hard for it and it was my signiture scent back in those days. It is refreshing and perfect for summertime. I have lots of memories attached to this. It has a superb longevity and excellent sillage.

02 May, 2007

serene111's avatar

Extremely sweet smelling, very fruity and long lasting. This was a scent that I enjoyed when I was a teenager...it's fun and flirty. Not something I'd like to wear today. I'll keep the tiny wee bit that I have left and use it to take me back to memory lane!

03 November, 2006

rubygloomrox's avatar

Another of my favorites. I agree with the above comment that it calls to mind Cool Water but is much smoother. I always see it described as floral, but for me it smells soapier and cleaner than it does floral.

18 April, 2006

Add your review of Byblos (original)

Search for on eBay United States

ORIGINAL BYBLOS CIELO PERFUME/EAU DE TOILETTE 4.0oz/120mlSpray FULL HARD TO FIND
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 2 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    BYBLOS FOR MEN 3.4 oz / 100 ML EDT Spray ORIGINAL
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 14 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)