LouLou (1987)

PerfumerJean Guichard
PackagingAnnegret Beier
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About LouLou

LouLou is a feminine perfume by Cacharel. The scent was launched in 1987 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean Guichard. The bottle was designed by Annegret Beier

LouLou fragrance notes

Reviews of LouLou

Dr. Pepper and Cherry Vanilla Soda had a baby. She's at once fizzy, loud and demanding, scaring a lot of babysitters off. But the lucky girl who sticks around for a while soon finds that with a soft hand and a little patience, LouLou not only settles down ... she transforms ... into luscious, fluffy clouds of cherry vanilla goodness. Delicious.
09th September, 2017 (last edited: 12th September, 2017)
LouLou is a lot of fun - very sweet, with loads of oriental spice and something fruity, and tonnes of vanilla. It has a sense of something like a berry flavoured spicy sweet - maybe some sort of nougat or even tea.

It's not really me but I'm happy for it to be me for a day or two! There's nothing not to love about it - and this is wearing it on a very hot and sweaty day - it has a lightness and joie de vivre that stops it being overpowering even in these conditions!
20th July, 2017
Parfum chouchou:

LouLou is to the white floriental what metallic paint trainers are to a pair of Stan Smiths, its the gritty sparkle that makes 'em stand out.

****
07th October, 2016
LouLou is not quiet. The opening shrieks Ylang and white flowers for about half an hour in a massive display of synthetic fireworks. For this reason I prefer it dabbed, and I apply it long before I leave the house. It's the drydown that gets me: almond cookie. Cozy and delicious.
It fits right in with the extroverted perfumes of the 80s.
24th August, 2016
This creation is well nigh unwearable it's so strong, shrieking, almost caustic. It's on the same level as the original Dolce & Gabbana (for women). I own both, but find it just too much work to wear. For reference purposes only.
13th May, 2016
A burning sacrifice of cupcake-dolls and my little ponies, with a pound of Juicy Fruit gums and a few cups of vanilla-flavoured Danette puddings thrown in for good measure.

I smell zero incense, if not the fumes of melting plastic. Plasticky, stringent tuberose, ripe, wax-covered plums, cinnamon and a buttload of vanilla. I also smell a lot of in-your-face and zero controversy. I can't detect a masterpiece hiding in here either.

Sorry, but this one is not for me.
24th October, 2015

Add your review of LouLou

Shop for LouLou products online

Shop for LouLou at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for LouLou

Member images of LouLou

There are no member images of LouLou yet. Why not be the first?