Caesars Woman (1988)

Caesars Woman information

Year of Launch1988

HouseCaesars World

About Caesars Woman

Caesars Woman is a feminine perfume by Caesars World. The scent was launched in 1988

Caesars Woman fragrance notes

Reviews of Caesars Woman

This is my all time favorite fragrance and the only one that really seemed to meld with my chemistry. I always got compliments whenever I wore it. Men especially seemed to like it.

It is warm and heady but very, very feminine.

Hard to find any fresh product anymore, though.
Wish I could find something similar :-/
27th September, 2017
This is my favorite fragrance. I get many compliments when I wear this. It is completely different than the watery fruity fragrances of today. I hate them, They all smell the same, especially the ones named after movie stars and rock stars. That is why I like Caesar's woman.
24th May, 2014
mumsy Show all reviews
I got this as part of a job lot of minis. A bit of a strong start, a bit sweet and fruity/floral perhaps, but not unpleasant. It rapidly turns spicy, then dries down to a very pleasant, innocuous, woody, incensy style perfume. I could imagine it being worn a long time ago, when scents were not so complex. I would wear this at christmas maybe, around a log fire with a woolly jumper on. I would be compelled to try this again to see if I felt the same way, second time around. A keeper for a little while for a play, but I have smelt many nicer things, so I shall not prefer it over them.
06th June, 2010
Good heavens this stuff is strong. A drop will last a very long time and people will smell you from very far away. My words of wisdom here, use a light hand. As for the scent, it's spicy, woody and slightly fruity. Not bad, but I wouldn't purchase another.
22nd January, 2010
After reading the 2 reviews here, I recognized this when I saw it on the shelf in TJ Maxx for $9.99 and purchased it. I was so curious to smell it that I was ripping the cellophane off of it in the parking lot on the way to my vehicle so I could spritz some on. I didn't like it. In my opinion there was something cheap, thin and cloying about it and I couldn't wait to get home to scrub it off. It wasn't the worst thing I've ever smelled and I can see that it could work for some, but it just didn't agree with me.
04th January, 2009
A lovely floral sharp fragrance. Yes, I do smell the incense, but it is nice and not overpowering. Definitely a unique fragrance. Ingredients: SD Alcohol 39C, fragrance, so high in fragrance concentration, and lasts ALL day. A wonderful signature fragrance for any woman.
21st April, 2006

Caesars Woman by Caesars World for Women 30 ml/1 oz Extravagant Perfume Unboxed

End Date: Sunday May-5-2019 20:48:28 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $99.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Caesars Woman Caesars World Women 3.3 oz Extravagant Cologne Spray Unboxed w/Cap

End Date: Sunday May-5-2019 20:53:22 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $119.95

Caesars Woman Caesars World Women 3pc Set 3.3oz Extravagant Cologne, Lotion, SG

End Date: Wednesday May-8-2019 22:47:26 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $149.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Caesars Woman Caesars World Women 3pc Set 3.3oz Extravagant Cologne, Cream, Wash

End Date: Thursday May-9-2019 0:41:52 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $149.95

Caesars Woman by Caesar's World, 3.4 oz EDP Spray for Women

End Date: Monday May-13-2019 12:00:23 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $16.85
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Caesars Ferentina by Caesars World 3.3 oz / 100 ml Eau De Parfum spray for women

End Date: Saturday May-25-2019 12:51:38 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $351.00

Member images of Caesars Woman

There are no member images of Caesars Woman yet. Why not be the first?