Eternity Purple Orchid (2002)
by Calvin Klein

PackagingPierre Dinand
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchUnilever

About Eternity Purple Orchid

Eternity Purple Orchid is a feminine perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2002 and the bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand

Reviews of Eternity Purple Orchid

I'll keep it unanimous ~ thumbs down all around. This scent emits synthetic chemical notes that smell bad. There is no other way to put it.
16th April, 2007
I didn't like it. The smell was all chemicaly. It reminded me of some bug sprays we had way back before those chemicals were outlawed. I gave it to my teenager and she loved it, go figure. When she registers here, she can rate it thumbs up and cancel out my thumbs down.
22nd December, 2006
To my nose this is similar to Lancome's Miracle. My husband did not like this at all. Very watery chemical type concoction. Nice purple bottle, but it's recycled from Eternity's design.
03rd December, 2005
Quarry Show all reviews
Eternity Purple Orchid Eau de Parfum makes a lovely first impression, but quickly fades to a weak, watery floral with the soapy quality I dislike in Alfred Sung's Shi or Pure. Very pretty visual presentation, which attracted my attention, but an utterly forgettable product.
10th August, 2005

Add your review of Eternity Purple Orchid

Shop for Eternity Purple Orchid products online

Shop for Eternity Purple Orchid at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Eternity Purple Orchid

Member images of Eternity Purple Orchid

There are no member images of Eternity Purple Orchid yet. Why not be the first?