Euphoria (2005)

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Euphoria

Euphoria is a feminine perfume by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2005 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ann Gottlieb. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron and Calvin Klein

Reviews of Euphoria

Sexy, sophisticated, classy, beautiful....these come to mind as I experience Calvin Klein's Euphoria on a woman. There are perfumes that stand out as special and pleasing to behold; this is one of them!

Euphoria starts out with a lush flood of fruit and florals. There is a fresh, crisp quality to the perfume, thanks to the black orchid and lotus blossom, along with a dreamy, intoxicating effect from the pomegranate and sweetness from the persimmon. And the foundation is sure and steady with the amber and mahogany, which along with the violet round out and finish this marvelous perfume all the way to the end.

The effect that Euphoria has on me as a man: I just want to hold the woman close to me as we are enveloped by this hypnotic potion. The perfume sends the message of warmth, daring, invitation, and delight that I love!

Great perfume from Calvin Klein worthy of a test from any female scent enthusiast...and the men who love them. ;^>

10th March, 2017
The opening is ALMOST too loud on my skin....but it's worth it to reach the drydown. Rich, musky, and spicy to my nose. I love it. I get 6-8 hours from one spray too.
Perfect for winter....I wouldn't attempt this one in warmer seasons!
08th February, 2016
I love it so I bought this one to my wife two times and one time to my friend.
High recommended for youth women (25-40)
11th November, 2015
Salutation.

A smell of Heaven with Touch of Romance.EUPHORIA is Better than i would have expected.It is different than Male version Definitely it have more Balance and Elegance than it. Chic,Seductive, Genreous,Sophisticated,Feminine,Warm, Creamy and Provocative.

EUPHORIA begins with Fruity and Strong smell.The heart incorporates accords of Orchid and Lotus and this is the best part of this EDP for me as i find it like a Dream as You Close your eyes and imagine the most Amorous.It have a Warm Base of Musk and Amber in the end.

I recommend it tottaly to those who Love Modern&Seductive fragrance.Perfect for a A Stylish Confident Lady Not very Young,Not very Old. Seemly for a Night Out in AUTUMN,WINTER.In Conclusion If you are Looking for a Fragrance that lasts all Night EUPHORIA is a Remarkable Choice.

Sillage?Graceful.

Longevity?Very Good.

13th May, 2015
I wouldn't have ever given Euphoria a thought had it not been for a scent strip in a magazine. Taking off the plastic wrapper, I got a whiff of something that struck me as an intriguing balance of warm and sweet with polished and unisex-ish, the best of what I could hope for in a department store scent.

I thumbed through the pages until I located it, and I'm glad I did, as for a time, Euphoria filled a gap in my scent wardrobe. My subconscious actually associated it with Joop Femme, which I haven't smelled in probably 20 years, but which I wore a lot of when it came out. It's not that they're "the same", but I've been drawn to them for the same reason - a persistent sweet/musky/woody/warm drydown that's modern/overtly synthetic, yet inside of my oriental comfort zone. My longtime fragrance loves have mostly been classic orientals, and florientals, and some days I just don't want to carry all of that history with me.

Ultimately, the combination of pomegranate syrup and musk in the EDP struck me as sickening a fair amount of the time, though, and I decided I preferred the airier take of the EDT. And then I found Rosewood by Banana Republic and stopped wearing Euphoria altogether! Rosewood is a simpler, softer, gentler musky thing with a great amorphous/indistinct quality about it. Maybe since it doesn't have such a distinct point of view it can feel like my own.

27th April, 2015 (last edited: 04th March, 2016)
Bright and fresh opening that almost approaches the verge of being harsh. Pleasantly medicinal, in that visiting-an-herbalist's-shop kind of way. It's as if Camphor had a pretty sister who no one knew existed. The heart and drydown tho, become far more conventional, and the Big Department Store notes come in, flop down, and take up the room. The floral-with-fruit-bits finish is not objectionable, but it would be great of all that herbal greenery would hang around a bit longer.

Was hoping to detect the amber notes that other reviewers describe, but they are faint, and not invoking the usual rich and sumptuous vibe that amber normally gives me. Also barely a hint, a woody note, possibly even a freshly-hewn green wood, but in such trace amounts as to almost disappear altogether.

24th November, 2014

Add your review of Euphoria

Shop for Euphoria products online

Shop for Euphoria at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Euphoria

Member images of Euphoria

There are no member images of Euphoria yet. Why not be the first?