Calypso Thé (2001)

Calypso Thé information

Year of Launch2001

HouseCalypso St Barth [Christiane Celle]

About Calypso Thé

Calypso Thé is a feminine perfume by Calypso St Barth [Christiane Celle]. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Calypso Thé

There is one review of Calypso Thé.

Calypso’s Tea is a strange fragrance: When I first sniffed it, I recoiled in surprise thinking “This is not tea.” I investigated and found that it isn’t supposed to be “tea” as I know it according to the Calypso website: It is mate – South American tea tree. Okay, so now I have something to compare it with: Lorenzo Villoresi’s Yerbamate. There is no comparison. Yerbamate it at the top of my list for green fragrances, and this one will make it on my “tested” list and no farther. Calypso’s Tea has a strange sort of stale green odor, not what I would call enjoyable green. For one thing, it is very strong. It's overpowering to the point where I feel my nasal cavities are in danger. . For another thing, it is infused with some kind of sweet morbid jasmine note that I don't find at all pleasant. In spite of that jasmine, it is quite masculine. I don’t know how to take it. Maybe I could learn to like this…

Naaa… won’t happen.

17th October, 2008

Add your review of Calypso Thé

Shop for Calypso Thé products online

Search Amazon for Calypso Thé

Member images of Calypso Thé

There are no member images of Calypso Thé yet. Why not be the first?