212 (1997)

HouseCarolina Herrera
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About 212

212 is a feminine perfume by Carolina Herrera. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Reviews of 212

Salutation.

I always admire the Easy-Wearing smooth fragrances by CAROLINA HERRERA.212 is
really Elegant and Refreshing and at the same time Lasting and Gentle.It is like a breath of fresh air. Lively, Clean,Urban,Modern,Enjoyable,Tasteful, Airy and Delightful.

Clean and Crisp notes of bergamot, mandarin orange and orange blossom mingle with soft floral notes and are soothed by warm sandalwood and musk as
evokes a feeling of Serenity and Beauty.Freshness is a definite attribute in it.

It is a perfect fragrance for SUNNY days however this Soft Romantic scent is nice for an Intimate Encounter.
I also think this is a scent for many ages of women but one thing is obvious,You can not wear it without feeling young.when you wear it you feel wonderfully alive Ladies this is the scent for Life.

Sillage?Lovely.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

11th May, 2015
I have had this in the past and am ordering again today. It's delightful and stays with me for awhile.
03rd July, 2014
I really, really like this fragrance. Surprising, because I never expected to.

It's slightly fruity, it's fresh and it's powdery. Three qualities that I usually detest in fragrances, however this scent is bliss for me.

I actually adore the cactus note, strangely enough. I suppose it is to be expected seeming that my mother collects many rare and interesting cacti for her garden. I'm practically surrounded by the scent of cactus whenever I go home, so perhaps this scent sparks sentimental value for me.

Apart from the cactus note, I also sense the mandarin orange and orange blossom notes which are subtle yet divine. The floral notes which make their first appearance after the initial 10 minutes, are quite powdery and strange, not at all what you'd expect. The flowers are somewhat plastic and artificial smelling, however I believe it only adds to this fragrance's appeal.

The sillage is actually quite strong, which surprised me because most scents of this nature are soft and intimate. The lasting power is also fabulous.

I would recommend 212 as a unique Spring/Summer fragrance for women that long to stand out in a crowd.

04th June, 2011
One thing that I notice is that the longevity is amazing. It's fresh, floral smelling but it's not too sweet but still feminine. I love it and wear it to work and get compliments from colleagues. Great scent for both work and play. Not so much for formal events though, but good enough for daily office wear and a day out at the mall or barbecue with friends.
18th June, 2009
This the sexiest women fragrance i've ever smelled .... very clean, very fiminine , very charming ... irresistable.... the different kinds of flowers blended in a very great way .... perfect perfume indeed ...
30th March, 2009
The EdT is not bad,my interpretation of it is very different to other reviewers, but maybe it's my body chemistry.I find it quite citrussy,(lemon and grapefruit) and cool to start with, the middle note is a not-too-sweet floral, and there is definately something steely and metallic in there, without the cold, steely notes I don't think it would be as interesting.I would agree that it finishes dry, but I can't find much warmth there. I quite like it as an everyday kind of fragrance, it is very light and wont scare the horses. I'm afraid I can't agree with other reviewers about the staying power.
24th January, 2009

Add your review of 212

Shop for 212 products online

Shop for 212 at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 212

Member images of 212

There are no member images of 212 yet. Why not be the first?