Carolina (2003)

PerfumerCarlos Benaim
PerfumerClement Gavarry
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Carolina

The latest fragrance to join Herrera's classic 'polka-dot' fragrances (which include Herrera for Men and Carolina Herrera). Inspired by her daughter (confusingly, also called Carolina), this fresh fagrance is aimed at a younger market.

Reviews of Carolina

I absolutely love this fragrance! Like others have said, it's fruity but not syrupy, and it has just the right amount of spice.
10th April, 2008
This is not bad but it doesn't last at all!! It's cheaper than it's Chanel sisters but personally I would rather spend the extra cash on Coco Mademoiselle.

If anyone wants to swap something with my bottle of Carolina - let me know!
22nd December, 2007
Quarry Show all reviews
Why do I keep doing the same thing over and over and each time expect different results? I have yet to like anything mainstream aside from Donna Karan Black Cashmere and, when I'm in the mood, Chopard's Mira Bai. Department store fragrances just don't sit well with me. Here's Carolina. It's got that general perfume smell, but not the perfume of strawberries. So I'm not moved. Yes, there's Hanae Mori's strawberry variation--didn't work for me. Miss Dior Cherie--I understand the attraction, but don't want to be surrounded by a glazed dessert smell all day long. I'll check out EL's Pleasures Delight (the latest strawberry flan), but that's a department store frag, and you know how that works out for me. Right now I'm pinning my hopes on those niche artists, like Neil Morris, who process molecules with a different mindset.
10th July, 2007
Lovely fragrance. Pink, pretty and feminine, but smells too much like Coco Mademoiselle and Chance to want to repurchase. One plus is that it is considerably less expensive than its Chanel relatives.
09th May, 2007
A perfectly pink, pretty scent with an elegant drydown. The cardamom grounds the fruity top notes and smooths the way into the pepper in the middle notes. The base is a lovely balanced musk and wood. It is the only fruity-floral I've come across which is sophisticated enough for a grown woman.
29th January, 2007
This has the one of most beautiful fruit smells, I have smelled. It really does smell like a fresh bowl of fruit in a very sophisticated way and it is done very well. It is very feminine. I just wish it would last longer on me. Others have said it lasts on them. Maybe if I use a lot of oil first.
19th December, 2006

Add your review of Carolina

Shop for Carolina products online

Shop for Carolina at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Carolina

Member images of Carolina

There are no member images of Carolina yet. Why not be the first?