Narcisse Blanc (1922)

PerfumerErnest Daltroff
PackagingFélicie Bergaud
Parent CompanyAles Group

About Narcisse Blanc

Narcisse Blanc is a feminine perfume by Caron. The scent was launched in 1922 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Ernest Daltroff. The bottle was designed by Félicie Bergaud

Reviews of Narcisse Blanc

I'm never sure what to make of Narcisse Blanc: I don't dislike it, but on my skin it is almost identical to Narcisse Noir; just a little lighter and less sweet.
26th July, 2014
I adore Caron. There isn't a Guerlain that I can wear happily but Caron is another matter altogether. Narcisse Blanc opens with a strong neroli laced floral tour de force and for a few minutes I wonder if I can wear it, but then the Caron magic happens and all the notes fall into place I am wrapped in an innocent yet still elegant floral lace that smells of quality and graciousness. Sillage is huge upon application but quiets down quickly to a polite level and hums along nicely for a good 6 hours on my skin. I own many Carons in EdT but think the house really shines in their extraits. I'm saddened to hear that Infini has been discontinued, in fact absolutely floored. I can only assume that perhaps they are unable to create some of their beauties to their standards with the IFRA regulations. Thankfully I have stockpiled 3 bottles of the parfum . . . .
22nd April, 2014
On my skin this blasts into an earthy, green, pungent and musty mint with neroli hovering in the background. I take it that the musty mint is the jonquil, never having knowingly encountered this before. The jasmine and rose are evident in the dry down, supporting the neroli.

This is just too medicinal and sharp for my tastes. I prefer the Narcisse Noir usage of the neroli note.
18th April, 2013
On my skin, Narcisse Blanc is like the younger softer sister of Narcisse Noir. There is a similar incense note in both fragrances. I prefer Narcisse Blanc with its subtle floral incense. It's beautiful . A refined Narcisse Noir.
20th July, 2010
I tried NB at Caron (Phyto) in NYC, amongst a few other urn extraits (French Can Can, En Avion, Farnesiana) and this one really stood out with my chemistry. I would describe it as soft with understated elegance -- wearable everyday and definitely bottle-worthy.
14th July, 2007
Quarry Show all reviews
An extraordinarily sweet and unnatural orange blossom top note trails through the evolution of the fragrance for hours. It is met with jonquil, a difficult scent to balance, as even a small quantity can be pungent. Perhaps depending on skin type, the jonquil can cross the threshold into the realm of honesty stinky (it did on my skin). My Caron samples were ordered fresh from the New York boutique, so I cannot attribute their off-putting nature to anything but a true mismatch between them and me--the exception being the acceptable Acaciosa.
30th October, 2006

Add your review of Narcisse Blanc

Shop for Narcisse Blanc products online

Search Amazon for Narcisse Blanc

Member images of Narcisse Blanc

There are no member images of Narcisse Blanc yet. Why not be the first?