Parfum Sacré (1990)

PackagingVerrieres Brosse
Parent CompanyAles Group
Parent Company at launchCora-Revillon Group

About Parfum Sacré

Parfum Sacré is a feminine perfume by Caron. The scent was launched in 1990 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Pierre Béthouart. The bottle was designed by Verrieres Brosse

Parfum Sacré fragrance notes

Reviews of Parfum Sacré

An intriguing blast of civet and a weird over-ripe fruit thing
followed by a procession of mainly sweet notes until
everything dissolves into vanilla milkshake.

Parfum Sucré
14th April, 2015
This is a warm, comforting oriental, with woody patchouli in the opening, underpinned by a soft amber, & a light dose of pepper that weaves in & out through the entire duration. The heart is powdery, with the retro feel of a rosy cosmetic face powder, fading to a floral musk, & ending in a puff of powdery pepper thirteen hours later. The projection is low, but it's such a fluffy cloud of a fragrance that its intimacy only adds to its charms. Very nice.
01st April, 2015
Genre: Floral Oriental

Parfum Sacré is one seductive potion. Its rich, heady opening includes well-blended notes of jasmine, rose, citrus, and crisp spices. A warm, yeasty note and a touch of incense emerge quickly to add sultry depth to the heart accord. The dark spices and incense become more apparent as the scent develops, joining the rose, jasmine, and vanilla to weave a sheer, exotic veil around the wearer.

This is an unapologetically weighty sent, and no apologies are needed! Some say it’s old-fashioned, but Parfum Sacré is far too dark and dangerous to rate as stuffy or Victorian. If grandma wears this, grandma is one sexy lady. Mrs. Robinson, anybody?

This fragrance requires both maturity and confidence of its wearer. Not for little girls, but on a woman of thirty or more, with presence, poise, and plenty of personal style, Parfum Sacré can be devastating.

Parfum Sacré has tremendous sillage and projection, and a spicy incense, musk, and vanilla drydown that carries on for several hours. A great composition, but not your sweet, safe, casual daytime fragrance. Don’t wear it to the office if you’re not looking to attract undue attention.

23rd June, 2014
Instant love for me. I had to go on eBay immediately and get a full 100ml bottle. This has never happened for me. It is full, and soft, peppery yet gentle, with the softest whispers of incense and amber underneath. I put it on...and ahhh...instant comfort and love. I was putting my three-year old son to bed a half an hour later, and he sniffed me and said "What's that smell?". I held my wrist up to his nose and asked "Is it my perfume? Do you like it?" and he simply said "Like it". To me, this is a private, sacred smell forever to be used by me as a bedtime/putting my children to bed scent. Tender, soft, gentle, and yet so totally me. This one took my breath away. Sorry I can not be more coherent than this.

Oh yes, to add a note - the notes are fuzzy and well-blended, but after the top notes, which are peppery (but not violently so), there is a long mid-section that is quite soapy, well, rosey and soapy and woody. But it is not harsh at all, it is very gentle, finely milled soap, and creamy woods.
07th May, 2014
This scent is a little disappointing in that it quickly settles into nothing more than a smooth vanilla musk, with nothing to recommend it as unusual or provocative. It's suited to casual wear, but won't make any striking impressions on anyone.
09th February, 2014
Spicy Peppery Rose drying down to warm dry Carnation

On my skin this begins with a blast of peppery rose (similar to Perles de Lalique), then becomes a rich, unctuous, resiny chypre with notes of myrrh and vanilla, drying down to a very dry carnation/clove note that is very light. In the middle phase, there is a note I've never experienced before, reminding me of a rich, sweet, smoldering wood about to burst into flame.

Complex and intriguing, but it disappears too quickly and has poor sillage, to be one I will spend money to own.

Star review is based solely on the scent, not sillage or longetivity.

Pros: Rich, complex and sensual
Cons: Poor sillage and longetivity"

05th August, 2013

Add your review of Parfum Sacré

Shop for Parfum Sacré products online

Shop for Parfum Sacré at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Parfum Sacré

Member images of Parfum Sacré

There are no member images of Parfum Sacré yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Parfum Sacré