Aimez-Moi (1996)

PackagingFederico Restrepo
Parent CompanyAles Group
Parent Company at launchCora-Revillon Group

About Aimez-Moi

Aimez-Moi is a feminine perfume by Caron. The scent was launched in 1996 and the bottle was designed by Federico Restrepo

Aimez-Moi fragrance notes

Reviews of Aimez-Moi

Nope. I smell candy, and that's never a good thing in my book.

In this case, it's the sweet-tart smell of hard candy with a soft chewy center. It's quite purple smelling, which I at first associated with grapes, but I guess it's actually violet. Because of the tart notes I don't dislike it as much as I do most candy fragrances, but I still won't wear it again if I can help it.
09th July, 2017
Opening is a soft violet. It makes me think of a soft purple color in my mind. After an hour or so, the sandalwood and vanilla base become more prominent. This makes the fragrance stay on the sweet side, but it is not immensely sweet. It is a good daytime scent. It lasts on my skin around 7 hours, but it sits fairly close to the skin on me after two hours.

I like Aimez-Moi a lot. I do not love it. I will gladly use my bottle, but I will not replace it.
17th April, 2017
A subjective, poetic point of view:
Two things I often think of when smelling a perfume are colors and places. I was fortunate enough to smell this before reading anything about it so was able to spontaneously create my own uneducated impression. The color was an inky pool of purple and brown. The place, a cobbler's shop, with leathers and tanned hides and rubbers and body odor overlayed with sprightly-smelling cleaning chemicals.
A mistress is sitting on a stool in a beam of light from the corner window, drinking earl grey and reading some old books.
It's amazing how that color and place become inextricably linked to smell, until I read that it's full of green, and my associated color, and along with it my place, are shifted: now I'm in a sunny forest full of cute, tiny animals. An ocean breeze breathes icy glitter onto a floor of orange peels.
Penultimately, I am informed of vanilla and I'm underwater in the world's largest wave pool, with a stomachache from a giant ice cream sundae I just orally desecrated on a lawn chair.
Then powdery, the clouds sprinkling snow that coats you and make you feel clean and dry.
07th January, 2016
Smells of 80's sun cream and violets. Nice, slightly peppery, creamy, but not good enough to prevent me selling it on. Preferred violet frags include: A Unicorn Spell by Les Nez, Ombré Mercure by Terry Gunzenberg, La Violette by Annick Goutal.
10th July, 2015
I have only tried Aimez Moi recently, in a sample size of the new Eau de Parfum strength: at first I had a feeling this was going to be a rather forgettable modern fragrance; however the more I have worn it, the more it has grown on me. The perfume opens with powdery gourmand sweet violet and green tea notes, as well as a hint of sugared almonds. After about an hour, deeper, woody, and slightly syrupy vanilla notes join them, if not the merest hint of chocolate too. I'm not generally a fan of gourmand fragrances, but this really is lovely; the violet stops it smelling too edible, and it doesn't become overly sweet. I'm guessing Aimez Moi is Caron's answer to the trend started by perfumes such as Angel, but it is altogether classier and deeper than anything Mugler etc have offered. Aimez Moi has gone from a fragrance I initially thought I wasn't going to like, to one I am thinking of buying in the near future!
26th July, 2014
Genre: Floral

Aimez-Moi is an uncomplicated anisic green floral scent that impresses me most for the clarity of its construction, the apparent quality of its ingredients, and outstanding blending. It’s entirely free from pretension, and on its own simple terms it is very successful. If I said that it expressed “freshness” I’d do it a disservice, as “fresh” carries all of the wrong connotations. There is no calone here, nor any of the overused ozonic or aquatic notes. Aimez-Moi’s clean, fresh character comes instead from a well-judged combination of crisp, grassy botanicals, anise, and bright floral notes. It smells “nice” without smelling trite – a difficult feat for a modern floral bouquet. It also manages, despite the prominent anise, not to smell like Apres l’Ondee – which is perhaps even more of an accomplishment. It’s the grassy sweetness that accounts for much of the distinction, making Aimez-Moi a brighter and less nostalgic scent than the Guerlain.

Aimez-Moi grows powdery as it progresses, but the persistent green notes keep it safe from grandmotherly fustiness or Victorian frills. While never overpowering, Aimez-Moi projects well and leaves a persistent veil of sillage on the air. The drydown is mostly fluffy-textured white musk and sweet powder, which is in keeping with its clear, clean heart. If your aim is to smell “pretty,” and not at all provocative, then Aimez-Moi’s overall balance and quality make it good bet.
09th June, 2014

Add your review of Aimez-Moi

Shop for Aimez-Moi products online

Shop for Aimez-Moi at online perfumeries

Aimez-Moi by Caron Eau De Parfum Used 85% Full 3.3 oz/100ml Authentic

Aimez Moi ( Original Version ) by Caron For Women 5 oz Perfumed Deodorant Spray

End Date: Tuesday Apr-23-2019 16:27:42 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $29.90
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Caron Paris Aimez-Moi Love Me .1 oz Mini Fragrance Sample Glass Estate Find Rare

$4.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Apr-24-2019 16:33:53 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $6.49
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list

Aimez-Moi By Caron 3.3 oz / 100ml EDP Eau De Parfum Spray Women Perfume

End Date: Thursday Apr-25-2019 6:17:05 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $108.91
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

CARON AIMEZ -MOI 3.3 OZ / 100 ML EDT SPRAY TESTER WITH CAP , BRAND NEW ,VINTAGE.

End Date: Thursday Apr-25-2019 11:08:34 PDT

Aimez - Moi edt spray 1.7 fl.oz. by Caron

End Date: Thursday Apr-25-2019 11:57:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $69.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

AIMEZ -MOI CARON 1 oz/ 30 ml EDT SPRAY , NIB , SEALED , OLDER FORMULA ,RARE .

End Date: Thursday Apr-25-2019 13:26:24 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $40.00

Aimez Moi by Caron For Women 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray New In Box

End Date: Thursday Apr-25-2019 17:22:19 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $69.90
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

CARON AIMEZ -MOI 1.7 OZ / 50 ML EDT SPRAY , BRAND NEW , TESTER BOTTLE .

End Date: Friday Apr-26-2019 17:43:10 PDT