Must de Cartier II (1993)
by Cartier

Must de Cartier II information

Year of Launch1993

PerfumerAlberto Morillas

About Must de Cartier II

Must de Cartier II is a feminine perfume by Cartier. The scent was launched in 1993 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Must de Cartier II fragrance notes

Reviews of Must de Cartier II

I LOVE this fragrance. I think it must be partly because of the vetiver base note. I first smelt Must de Cartier II on a young woman from Madrid whom I met while touring the USA, and I immediately bought a bottle for myself. Whenever I wore it, I felt truly fabulous. But now I want to buy another bottle, and I can't find it anywhere. (I live in England). Has it been discontinued? It would be a real, real shame if it has. TEN thumbs up for this fantastic fragrance which, by-the-way, also smells wonderful when layered over the Must de Cartier EDP (which is a different scent) body lotion.
01st November, 2008

It's my favorite one! As far as I know, it's not in production any more. I’m so surprised to hear that you are saying the opposite above. Can any one surely tell me what did happen with Must II. It smells like a beautiful young girl has just came out from a Turkish bath.
03rd November, 2006
if i could give 5 thumbs up, i would. the edp and edt seems to smell very different. edp has a stronger jasmin, in the middle note, and musky base note. the edt is more like soapy flowery. if you like no. 19, you would probably like the must ii edt. unlike must de cartier.. can pass for unisex with all that wood scent. the edp is so feminine, fruity flowery aquatic and musky.. so sexy my husband bought me this bottle because he loved it!
22nd December, 2005