Coco (1984)

PerfumerJacques Polge
PackagingJacques Helleu
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Coco

Coco is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 1984 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge. The bottle was designed by Jacques Helleu

Reviews of Coco

Coco Cola. Coco is dark, sweet, fizzy and classic, and cola-ish. It is rounded and ripe, with the spice of a boozy Christmas cake that has spent three months luxuriating in a tin. It also has hints of an orange studded with cloves, another Christmas treat. But just like Coca Cola, the recipe is impossible to reverse-engineer.

It reminds me of a time when people smoked in cinemas and perfumes were necessarily stronger so they could rise above the curling silver clouds lit up by the projector. It suits a good coat with a brooch and silk scarf.
13th August, 2018
Very vintage floral mix. Potent. Gorgeous.
09th June, 2018 (last edited: 25th August, 2018)
Hygeia by Gustav Klimt
05th March, 2018
Mesmerized by this
Growling tiger of flowers,
Spices and resins.
25th January, 2018
This is in regards to vintage Coco, eau de toilette. Coco is one of those rare ones, for me. Every now and then I try a perfume I don't care for at first. Then it grows on me, a little. Then I like it more and more, as I wear it.

I don't smell any stand-out notes of mimosa, vanilla, Tonka, or orange blossom here. Everything else, seems just fine. This reveals itself to me in layers. It is "old school" and I like that. I may procure another sample, for further wearing's. This, like Mitsouko, are slow to win me over...
07th January, 2018
Vintage edt: Dreamy perfume to my nose, especially the opening and early on while it's still strong. I love perfume from the 1980s, and this is one of my favorite feminine fragrances overall, a delicious sweet floral.

The vintage parfum version is also a treat: a modern-smelling, fruity floral that smells like fresh, clean laundry.
01st February, 2017 (last edited: 05th February, 2017)

Add your review of Coco

Shop for Coco products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Coco