Coco Mademoiselle (2001)

Year of Launch2001

PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Coco Mademoiselle

Coco Mademoiselle is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Coco Mademoiselle fragrance notes

Reviews of Coco Mademoiselle

"An affront of fake fruit and brain-eroding chemicals."

"My dog looks severely unimpressed."
Wise counsel from an animal whose nose is so much more sophisticated than the basic model we humans have.

The EdT "smells a bit like an ashtray" and the body lotion even more so.

It's not just that I have a bad sample of the EdP then...

05th March, 2018
Coco young at heart!
Picasso taught you rigor
But Polge gave you depth!
01st January, 2018
A nice young and fresh fragrance, with a lot of grapefruit. Very average if you compare it to the market though. Good sillage and longevity.
01st September, 2017
A fresh light aldehydic. Warm from the vanilla, green from the vetiver, it smells expensive. Great projection and Sillage. I love the sharp note that shows up on dry-down
22nd July, 2017 (last edited: 26th July, 2017)
My CM EdP was a gift from my husband. He bought it because it was on my "test" list. I hadn't intended to get any until I tried it, because I was not expecting to like it from the reviews.
I was wrong. While my penchant is for more intense frags, this one is so very different from my usuals. I really enjoy the citrus aspects and the soft, feminine dry down. The sillage is great, it lasts forever, and the overall impression is fresh and optimistic.
Some say it's too popular, but I just plain like it.
21st September, 2016
This, for a Chanel, is quite disappointing.

To my nose, it opens with a burst of orange, at the same time both sweet and dry, restrained. A generic chemical non-entity follows. By the time a bit of rose arrives from the heart, I have already lost interest.

With the interesting notes described above for the base, I thought this would have a weight to it, but sadly, it does not. I am left with a very light whisp of rose, with no character whatsoever.

Turin gives it four stars and dubs it a "floral oriental," but there are no spices or resins, so how can that be?

No resemblance to Chanel's classic Coco, a great floral scent.

09th November, 2015

Add your review of Coco Mademoiselle

Shop for Coco Mademoiselle products online

Shop for Coco Mademoiselle at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Coco Mademoiselle

Member images of Coco Mademoiselle

There are no member images of Coco Mademoiselle yet. Why not be the first?