Coco Mademoiselle (2001)

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Coco Mademoiselle

Coco Mademoiselle is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Coco Mademoiselle fragrance notes

Reviews of Coco Mademoiselle

My CM EdP was a gift from my husband. He bought it because it was on my "test" list. I hadn't intended to get any until I tried it, because I was not expecting to like it from the reviews.
I was wrong. While my penchant is for more intense frags, this one is so very different from my usuals. I really enjoy the citrus aspects and the soft, feminine dry down. The sillage is great, it lasts forever, and the overall impression is fresh and optimistic.
Some say it's too popular, but I just plain like it.
21st September, 2016
This, for a Chanel, is quite disappointing.

To my nose, it opens with a burst of orange, at the same time both sweet and dry, restrained. A generic chemical non-entity follows. By the time a bit of rose arrives from the heart, I have already lost interest.

With the interesting notes described above for the base, I thought this would have a weight to it, but sadly, it does not. I am left with a very light whisp of rose, with no character whatsoever.

Turin gives it four stars and dubs it a "floral oriental," but there are no spices or resins, so how can that be?

No resemblance to Chanel's classic Coco, a great floral scent.

09th November, 2015
Salutation.

CM is a Signature for Elegance Lady. One of those Fragrances that You always want Inhale Your wrist with it. It smells Bewitch in a Wondrous way. Classic and Romantic at the same time. Seductive,Mysterious,Dramatic, Expensive,Luxurious,Complex,Alluring, Rich and Absolutely Chanel Style.

A Deliciously fresh Bergamot,Orange and Rose Composition becomes Hazy and Sensuous with Jasmine.In fact It provides a Rich balance of Delicate feminine and Deep masculine notes as This Classy Composition is so Distinctive,Gorgeous and Actually Subtle and Sophisticated for a floral scent.

This CNANEL EDP is definitely all about what you Expect from a CLASSY fragrance.It Can be Overpowering if Too much used,but 2 spray is All you need.It is for a Dandy Lady who deserves The best and Creatives Perfect Harmony with a Precious Dress in a SPECIAL Evening for her. Ideal for COLD Weather.

Sillage?Magnificent.

Longevity?Amazing on my skin.

Thank You CHANEL.

7.75/10
13th June, 2015
This is my first review of a women's scent, well, sorta.
I'm a man and have been into fragrances since 2009.

I can't tell you about its individual notes, it's longevity, projection or its nuances.

I can tell you though that within the last few years of my growing interest in scents has given me the nerve/motivation to ask women what perfume they are wearing.

On two or three occasions I have been so enthralled by a particular fragrance that I had no hesitation in asking what they were wearing.

Those memorable moments the ladies have answered Coco's Mademoiselle!

Great attention getter.
19th April, 2015
This is my signature scent. It smells heavy but clean, and it is difficult to say any one thing it smells of.

I enjoy wearing it because it's a simple, good scent that smells both sophisticated and young. As a professional, it works because it smells expensive while not smelling over the top glamorous (which I find problematic in the work place).

It lasts all day and into the next day on clothes and on skin. It can be a little strong, so one squirt is plenty for me. Otherwise you get people saying that you smell good from across the room. Nice compliment, but not exactly what I'm going for.
03rd February, 2015
I adore Coco Mademoiselle! It was my first perfume "splurge", having grown up with things like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, etc. (Hey, I grew up poor; I didn't have much choice). My first exposure to it was on a friend who smelled absolutely FABULOUS. When I asked what she was wearing, this was it. I immediately rushed out and bought it. My fragrance taste has sense grown a bit more appreciative of complexity and less appreciative of shallow lightweight fragrances, but yet my love for Mademoiselle endures. This absolutely comes across as a fragrance for day time wear to me, as it is rather light and fresh. And while there is a heavier version available in the same family, it differs significantly from this one, so definitely make sure you try it before you buy it if you're just expecting a more evening-appropriate version of the same fragrance.

I am not an expert at the various notes that make up this scent, so I won't attempt to list them out (see above reviews if you want those details). All and all it is a lovely scent that I get tons of compliments on every time I wear it. I highly recommend it.
14th December, 2014

Add your review of Coco Mademoiselle

Shop for Coco Mademoiselle products online

Shop for Coco Mademoiselle at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Coco Mademoiselle

Member images of Coco Mademoiselle

There are no member images of Coco Mademoiselle yet. Why not be the first?