Chloé Narcisse (1992)

Parent Company at launchUnilever > Elizabeth Arden > Parfums International

About Chloé Narcisse

Chloé Narcisse is a feminine perfume by Chloé. The scent was launched in 1992

Reviews of Chloé Narcisse

I recently purchased a 50ml EDP in the purple box and it is more like the Narcisse I remember from the 90's.
The Narcisse that you can buy with spare change at chemists or department stores has a plasticky tone that can singe the inside of your nostrils when you first spray. After half an hour it calms down but it can be challenging and for everyone else in a 1 metre radius to cope with till then.
The EDP seems to be just as strong but not as offensive or synthetic. It seems, (to my nose) settle and begin the lovely dry down to a base which is lovely, creamy and truly nuzzle worthy.
Although I have just bought this bottle of EDP, I am thinking I am going to buy another and stash in my cupboard. I have a feeling this EDP may be one of the fragrances that I will be missing, unable to find in a few years and not easily replaceable.
05th April, 2014
My signature scent. I've PROACTIVELY TRIED to find another perfume which smells as alluring and flat out "delicious" on me, and I've not succeeded. I like Michael Kors, Michael - nice floral, woodsy drydown, but it doesn't LAST! And I find myself longing for the aroma of my Narcisse. Beautiful, rich floral (do NOT overdo it! I buy the minis - and literally a few body dabs does the trick for the entire day). Floral, spicy, with an attracting force of its own.
11th March, 2013
I'm trying to think of the exact feeling this scent gives me - there's nostalgia there, and romance - but only when I'm in the right mood. Otherwise this is headache inducing and way too heavy.

On a certain day (or night), in a certain mood, a couple of spritzes will transport me to a distinctly playful and sentimental frame of being. Any more than that or other time than that and I want to scrape the sugary vanilla right off my skin. Bizarre...
11th September, 2012
Just experienced this today from an ancient mini I came across. I find it to be much more a spice based scent than floral...let's say spicy floriental. It's like a sweeter version of KL (both Lagerfeld if I'm not mistaken). It is strong and long lasting, so only the eensiest bit is needed to avoid suffocation, for the wearer especially. It is an excellently done fragrance; very rich and intoxicating if you like that sort of thing. Probably better in cooler weather. I give it an 8.5 out of 10.
08th September, 2012
Bought a bottle of this on impulse while on vacation. While I really enjoyed the bottle I never bought another as this fragrance was just not "me". It is a very unique, complex, potent floral. What a bizarre list of notes it has! Whatever, it works well for some.

Everytime I see it (which, unfortunately is not often) take a whiff as it transports me back to that wonderful vacation. It is amazing how fragrances can do that.
04th September, 2012
Alityke Show all reviews
My Narcisse is a bottle of older stuff bought for pennies off eBay.

Chloe Narcisse is in the style of an 80s tuberose so wear with caution! Whilst tuberose isn't listed the narcissus in this gives the impression of a heady, narcotic tuberose which I enjoy. Well blended and certainly white floral, the apricot is subtle and adds a little much needed tartness rather than sweetness. The spice supports the narcotic and sultry effect. Makes me think of a Southern Belle, perfectly groomed, sat on the porch with a JD & coke. In fact Chloe Narisse is hat the YaYas in the ZyaYa Zsiterhood should have worn!

I do wonder if Madge knew how close she came to recreating Chloe Narcisse with Truth or Dare, her tribute to Fracas? They certainly share genetic material
13th May, 2012

Add your review of Chloé Narcisse

Shop for Chloé Narcisse products online

Shop for Chloé Narcisse at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Chloé Narcisse

Member images of Chloé Narcisse

There are no member images of Chloé Narcisse yet. Why not be the first?