Chlo Innocence (1996)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseChlo
PerfumerNathalie Lorson

About Chlo Innocence

Chlo Innocence is a feminine perfume by Chlo. The scent was launched in 1996 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Lorson

Reviews of Chlo Innocence

Found a mini of this at one of my thrift stores. Quick sniff, loved the flacon...home it went.
1996. White frosted glass. Fresh, watery, ozonic floral. Put this one right in line with Issey Miyake and CK one. Smells very much like a lost member of Klein's "One" and "BE" family of scents. I don't really know the original Miyake, but I'm guessing it's very much like Chloe Innocence. What I'm smelling is decidedly unisex, very clean, with lovely top-notes that border on the aldehydic without being synthetically headache inducing. It's light and fresh, but there's a darker note lingering in the background which gives this one some real character. It's a shame that some of these "also ran" fragrances that are produced to cash in on a trend are often better than the trendsetter they're emulating. They're put out to pasture pretty quick too. Such seems to be the case with Chloe Innocence. This is growing on me fast, but I don't want to fall in love with a ghost fragrance. Funny, the bottle kind of looks like a ghost too.
03rd April, 2012
I love it. It smells soft, flowery , fresh and feminine. One of the fragrance that blended really well with my body chemistry.
18th June, 2009
This parfum is great is magnific
20th November, 2005
A romantic perfume...My sister's one!
It's a pitty it's not available anymore.
The bottle designer is SAINT GOBIN
17th January, 2005

Add your review of Chlo Innocence

Shop for Chlo Innocence products online

Search Amazon for Chlo Innocence

Member images of Chlo Innocence

There are no member images of Chlo Innocence yet. Why not be the first?