Casmir (1991)

PackagingCaroline Scheufele
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Lancaster Group

About Casmir

Casmir is a feminine perfume by Chopard. The scent was launched in 1991 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Michel Almairac. The bottle was designed by Caroline Scheufele

Casmir fragrance notes

Reviews of Casmir

Many years ago I used to work in a bookstore that also had a cafe and I was one of the baristas. I purchased Casmir with one of my paychecks and wore it quite often during the late 90's. I would often get asked by customers what items we were baking or what drink I made that had that excellent scent.

Casmir has a very creamy vanillin base that also has a 'can't quite put my finger on it' top notes that in that environment often was mistaken for baked goods. When restocking books I would often have loads of customers come up to me just to smell the perfume and ask me what it was. I was completely flattered until one creepy older man kept walking up to me and smelling me over and over. He returned quite often to sniff me and I told him to just buy a bottle of Casmir and do his sniffing and home. I had to shelve Casmir and switched to Pleasures, which turned out to be the repellent scent for this particular individual.

Casmir is a good cheaper gourmand fragrance and quite a heavy one too. Sadly it evokes too many stalker quality memories for me to wear again.
16th July, 2018
This is tooth-achingly sweet. I can't imagine anyone but Barbie wearing it (although Pink Sugar is probably more apt). Speaking of Pink Sugar, this might just be the same thing, boiled down to a thick syrup.

You can't help but applaud such audacity, but I would never consider wearing it.
26th June, 2016
Simple, pleasant, and creamy - Casmir is the sort of scent that seems made for people who aren't fussy or particular about perfume and just want to smell nice. And Casmir is nice, at the expense of being exciting; a tropical peach-cream white floral with decent projection and decent longevity.
14th February, 2016
I liked it, so I bought it. It's gentle, enough like Cashmere to deserve the name.
06th December, 2015
It looks cheap, it smells cheap, it IS cheap. I get a vanilla-and-fruit overload, that's all. The other alleged notes seem to be at sub-therapeutic levels because I simply don't get them. Many sweet orientals get on my nerves in the long run, but this one achieves high irritation levels within the first few seconds. Thanks but no thanks.
19th November, 2014
This has been my signature autumn/winter fragrance for almost twenty years. On me, it's a bit childish and two-dimensional for the first twenty minutes. Then it settles into a vanilla and bergamot green warmth with enough of the oriental spice to keep it from smelling like custard. I find it becomes incredibly complex throughout the day.

Longevity and sillage are extraordinary. I've had countless compliments on it. I've even had complaints when I switched to my summer scent.
09th November, 2014

Add your review of Casmir

Shop for Casmir products online

Shop for Casmir at online perfumeries

perfume mujer CASMIR Chopard Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz 100ml women's fragrance

CASMIR BY CHOPARD 1 OZ EAU DE PARFUM EDP SPRAY NO BOX WOMEN'S PERFUME

End Date: Monday Dec-17-2018 13:05:06 PST
Buy It Now for only: $29.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Three Bottles Of Chopard Fragrances, 2 Mira Bai And 1 Casmir!!*Read Description*

End Date: Monday Dec-17-2018 13:32:06 PST

Casmir Perfume 1.0 oz By CHOPARD FOR WOMEN 30 ML EDP SPRAY NEW

End Date: Tuesday Dec-18-2018 19:00:50 PST
Buy It Now for only: $32.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Casmir Perfume 3.4 / 3.3 / 1.0 oz By CHOPARD FOR WOMEN 100 / 30 ML EDP SPRAY NEW

End Date: Tuesday Dec-18-2018 23:01:18 PST