Wish (1997)

PackagingFabrice Legros
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Wish

Wish is a feminine perfume by Chopard. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Lorson. The bottle was designed by Fabrice Legros

Reviews of Wish

Salutation.

A youngger sister of ANGEL.It is very difficult to get nice perfume for lower price but this one has the both,that makes it great.WISH is a sweet and cozy fragrance that fuses traditional femininity with a modern elegance.It is one of my Oriental-Vanilla favorites on a sweet lady. Warm,Seductive,Sweet, Addictive,Feminine,Vanillic, Popular and Memorable.

A top notes accord of honeysuckle,brazilian rosewood, coconut and orange blossom.the heart blends of orchid with the warm seductiveness of honey,softened by a milky mist of vanilla, caramel and sandlwood as it gives you feel cozy and comfortable. the dry down is really nice and cozy for me.It is a oriental vanilla but not in a cloying way.

It is perfect for romantic nights on the town. suitable for cold weather when it is warmth radiates with the plushness of a cashmere blanket.the very best part of putting on WISH CHOPARD everyday is the memories which come flooding back.ladies,a man have tell you it drives me to rapture!What's a better compliment!

Sillge?Lovely.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

24th May, 2015
This is derivative of Angel, with its sugar-laden patchouli aspect, but love it or hate it, Angel is a study in exciting contrasts, and on me at least, dries down to a softer, darker, chocolate-tinged purr.

Wish on the other hand, opens softer and more accessible, but grows progressively sweeter, headier, and higher-pitched until it reaches tooth-aching, migraine-inducing intensity, with no darker notes to round it out or ground it.

If you have the type of skin that "swallows" sweet, heady, candied-flower notes, this might work for you. Unfortunately, Wish doesn't like my company. This sweeter, more demure-looking sister goes a little crazy and starts scraping the blackboard with her nails whenever I get close.
10th September, 2012
acidic, alcoholic and too sweet on my skin. doesn't have any staying power and tends to smell like a cheap dollar store perfume department. and it gives me headaches.
30th October, 2011
I was aware that Wish had some similarities to Angel by Thierry Mugler prior to testing, yet I wasn't quite prepared for how similar they actually are.

When I first applied Wish to my wrist it seriously messed with my head. I had to keep reminding myself that it was Wish that I was smelling and not Angel.

Once you get past the initial ten minutes, Wish starts to show some signs of individuality. The heart of this scent is much softer and sweeter than Angel, and dare I say, more enjoyable. It has a slight powdery softness with hints of fruit, (possibly the strawberry note). Very feminine and sweet.

Just when I started admiring this scent, the vanilla, patchouli and caramel notes emerged reminding me of another fragrance, Miss Dior Cherie, only a lighter version of that scent.

The lack of originality started to turn me off this fragrance very quickly. It's almost like Chopard has tried to create a scent that feeds off the success of both Angel and Miss Dior Cherie.

I'd say for lovers of both of those scents I mentioned above, purchase Wish because that way you'll get two fragrances in one. However, for fragrance lovers looking for something that little bit different, try looking somewhere else.

04th June, 2011
This did not smell like Angel as I have heard. To me it was a linear Grape Candy.
27th May, 2011
l find this quite a sexy & comforting scent. Fruity topnotes give way to vanilla, toffee & musk, warm, sweet & a little powdery. l only ever sniffed Angel from the bottle, & found it noxious. lf this is similar, then it's a much gentler, smoother version, & all the better for it IMO. Gourmands aren't usually me, but l think this is a nice one.
07th February, 2011

Add your review of Wish

Shop for Wish products online

Shop for Wish at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Wish

Member images of Wish

There are no member images of Wish yet. Why not be the first?