Mira Baï (1998)

Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Mira Baï

Mira Baï is a feminine perfume by Chopard. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of Mira Baï

Casmir on training wheels. Not terribly fond of the overly-zingy bergamot topnote, but once that fades, it's a pleasant, sweet skin scent. The praline basenote is delicious, but the whole effect is VERY subtle. This woody oriental is best suited for warmer weather...would disappear in winter. Love the adorable bottle. Still much more fond of its big sister Casmir, though.
22nd February, 2009
When I first spritzed this on, there was a shrill top note that snagged my attention and it took days to label it: Deep Woods Bug Spray.
The funny thing is, it's not unpleasant. Some of my fondest memories are awash in the citronella pine scent of camping in wisconsin. The heart notes are demure florals, which are further muted by a musky sandalwood. The bug spray component is nicely tweaked, peppery and woody. But for me, the whole effort is a little timid. I think if you are going to do bugspray, you should go big or go home. It's a shame, because I really love perfumes that break the department-store syrupy mold. If mira bai was a bit braver, i think I would love it.
01st October, 2008
This is a description that I found Mira Bai: The design house of Chopard presented Mira Bai in 1998 since then its been known for its woody, sharp scent which blends black currant, sandalwood, pralines and soft flowers. Its suggested for daywear. It's a very pleasant scent. I think I will layer it with Casmir (which I love) for added depth. It's nice alone, but it needs a little more punch.
22nd September, 2006
Quarry Show all reviews
A nearly syrupy compote of fruity scents, masterfully blended so as not to be candy-like. The citrus element keeps it from becoming too heavy, and the woody base notes help offset the sugar. A smile-inducing springtime fragrance for middle-age me. It can be layered with Chopard's Casmir to give greater depth. Author Jan Moran describes it this way: Mira Baï begins with the fruity flavor of black currant, followed by a floral heart. For a distinct culinary treat, a mouth-watering combination of praline and vanilla is supported by smooth sandalwood.
10th August, 2005

Add your review of Mira Baï

Shop for Mira Baï products online

Search Amazon for Mira Baï

Member images of Mira Baï

There are no member images of Mira Baï yet. Why not be the first?