Diorissimo (1956)

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerEdmond Roudnitska
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Diorissimo

Diorissimo is a feminine perfume by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 1956 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Edmond Roudnitska

Diorissimo fragrance notes

Reviews of Diorissimo

The boyfriend says that this smells like Raid bug spray, and complains whenever I wear it.

Clearly he's crazy and his nose is defective, because it's a beautiful crisp, clear, sharp, slightly prim floral.
19th September, 2016
A very ladylike scent.this is a lovely white floral perfume if you like lily you will like this one. Diorissimo is all about flower,strong but innocent at the sametime.it smells like a flower garden dominated by lily and jasmine.refined and very feminine,intense and long lasting but not overbearing.Sophisticated, Classy,Elegant,Soapy,Classic,Clean,Sublime and Timeless.

This perfume has a combination with the top notes of citrusy and green notes that is strong,a elegant floral heart of jasmine,lily,lilac,ylang ylang on a warm and woody base notes of sandalwood and civetthe atmosphere instantly becomes dreamy upon inhaling their emanations.perfect for women who wants to smell fresh whole day or for a first date or as it makes you feel sweet and romance.an absoloutely heavenly scent.

Sillage?Admirable.

Longevity?Satisfactory on my skin.

7.5/10

29th May, 2016
If there were a fairyland in the world, it would smell like Diorissimo - redolent of innocence, purity and uncomplicated happiness.

It was the first perfume I bought when I was a teenager. I am still enchanted by its clear delicate scent which just likes walking through a forest with lilies of the valley in bloom. Even it is perfect for spring, its ethereal character works well in winter when the air is crisp and cold.

Vintage parfum review.
05th May, 2016
Diorissimo hits on all four cylinders of that that perfect, silvery, moist springtime scent of living blooms that come from bulbs that bloom around Easter time where I live: lilies, as well as hyacinths, jonquils, and narcissi . . . . It strikes that perfect singular pitch and puts it out, for hours on end. The illusion of moisture and life this scent produces is uncanny.

Despite its singular note and linear style, I never find Diorissimo tiresome in the way I often do with other (more-or-less) soliflore fragrances. It's completely wearable, a jeans-and-pearls scent that works all year long. It's uplifting, but not annoyingly cheerful; and it's elegant, but not stiflingly prim. It has to be the lilies, the magical, impossible transformation of the lilies, those familiar plants that grow in the yard, into this rarified liquid, that allows Diorissimo to hit exactly the right spot between comfort and luxury.
27th March, 2016
I notice that there are quite a few notes listed for this perfume, but honestly, to my nose, this one smells almost entirely like a realistic lilac soliflore! Lilac is really all I can smell in "Diorissimo", aside from the fact that there is also an odd plastic-smelling (or latex balloon) note as well (to my nose anyway) but fortunately that only lasts maybe 15 minutes at the most and then fades out and disappears. If the plastic note actually lasted I probably would have only given this one a neutral rating, but I love the smell of lilac so much that I just can't help giving this a thumbs up!
This really is a beautiful scent that truly reminds me of warm sunny weather and spring time, and just makes me feel good. It's very lovely and feminine, and I recommend it to everyone unless you just can't stand the smell of lilacs! I know I have met at least a few people who fall in that latter category, but if that's not you then I highly recommend trying a sample of this at least once! Personally, I love lilacs, and it's so hard to find a good perfume that predominantly smells like this! It really does not seem to be a popular scent! So, if you're like me, and you've always found that disappointing then you really need to try "Diorissimo!"
I will also add that I'm actually testing this perfume from a sample tube I bought online, so I'm not sure if what I'm wearing right now is a vintage fragrance or not? If it is, you may have to search ebay and other online specialty stores for this one, since I'm not sure if Dior actually still produces and sells this perfume or not! Still, it's worth trying. I definitely give it a thumbs up! Very beautiful scent!
08th December, 2015
Like a fresh magnolia blossom. It makes me love-drunk when I smell this perfume.
26th January, 2015

Add your review of Diorissimo

Shop for Diorissimo products online

Shop for Diorissimo at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Diorissimo

Member images of Diorissimo

There are no member images of Diorissimo yet. Why not be the first?