Dune (1991)

PerfumerMaurice Roger
PackagingVeronique Monod
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dune

Dune is a feminine perfume by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 1991 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roger. The bottle was designed by Veronique Monod

Dune fragrance notes

Reviews of Dune

Boozy and powdery, with a lot of peony... Dune is getting a very vintage feel now. Wearing it now is very empowering, very classy. I love it as much as I hated it. And I hate that I'm saying that.
23rd May, 2017
Recently bought this again out of nostalgia; wore it when it first came out in 1991 and remember getting some great compliments when I'd wear it. I don't know if it's because of my body chemistry or lame nose, but I don't recognize any floral notes at all. It's always a rich blend of amber, musk and woody notes, with a touch of the bergamot & mandarin for a delicate reading of citrus. I don't mind at all -- when I want rose, peony, etc. I've got other fragrances to wear. But when I wear Dune it's because I want the warm, soft yumminess of amber. So glad I have this back in my fragrance wardrobe!
14th November, 2015
Salutation.

A warm embrace between freshness and strength,DUNE emanates a feeling of balance and serenity.Every man I've known loved it on ladies.It is an exotic fragrance,not too heavy and not too light,just the perfect blend for every season.Classic,Sweet, Elegance,Radiant,Ladylike and Appealing.

Right top notes of bergamot and peony rest over a soft and feminine bouquet of floral notes while the sweetness of the base notes due of vanilla and especially amber makes you feel like a breath of sunshine.It is a beach party for the senses.

It does not scream for attention.In fact if you like amber,you'll love this scent.DUNE is suitable for any age and any occasion.Totally it is not the best female perfumes by DIOR or the better than male version but this EDT is really lovely and interesting for me.

Sillage?Graceful

Longevity?preponderant than a EDT on my skin.DIOR is always interminable.

7.5/10
22nd April, 2015
All I can say is a lot of folks have great smelling dogs.
14th November, 2014
Noraed Show all reviews
It has a blend of citrus, spices, musk and wood.
It is an oriental-floral type of perfume.

I consider this scent to be sharp, heavy, and mysterious.
I gave this thumbs down, because it is to masculine for my liking.
09th October, 2014
My vet says that women who wear that perfume have dogs trying to mount them. So it must have a real "wet dog" effect!
19th September, 2014

Add your review of Dune

Shop for Dune products online

Shop for Dune at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Dune

Member images of Dune

There are no member images of Dune yet. Why not be the first?