Remember Me (2000)

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 14 ratings

Remember Me information

Remember Me is a women's fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Remember Me

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Marie84's avatar

A sharp, clean fragrance. Appropriate for the office. Longevity and sillage are both good however it is not an overpowering scent and it blends in. It is definitely not a sensual or sexy perfume. I wear it for work days but does not inspire me for more.

24 May, 2010

lavenderose's avatar

Singapore Singapore

I loved this scent and I still have about 1/3 of the bottle I bought way back when it was first released. I know that they often say you can't keep perfume beyond a certain number of years but I reckon this perfume is the same even now. It's probably the alcohol in it that has preserved it so well. This is a rare perfume where I enjoy the Jasmine notes.

25 October, 2006

SnowRose's avatar

I really like this scent. I am quite sad that they have discontinued it. It is a beautiful floral, with a sophisticated undertone. It has a distinctly classy feel to me.

17 October, 2006

tinker424's avatar

I like this vey much! It is a very soapy lily of the valley. Not as smooth as Diorissimo but very nice indeed.

06 May, 2006