Dior Me, Dior Me Not (2004)
by Christian Dior

Dior Me, Dior Me Not information

Year of Launch2004

HouseChristian Dior
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Me, Dior Me Not

Dior Me, Dior Me Not is a feminine perfume by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Dior Me, Dior Me Not

I had never come across or knew of this fragrance's existance until the other day when I was casually walking through my local chemist. It had caught my eye because unlike most of the Dior fragrances, this perfume was not behind secure glass cabinents, instead it was within my reach.

Now looking at the notes listed, I can see why this fragrance smelt so unique. Dior Me, Dior Me Not is a flowery fragrance, but in no way overpowering and overdone. The scent is quite refreshing and I could easily detect the water notes which gave the scent an aquatic-like freshness.

I would say that this fragrance is rather sweet and girly, possibly the reason why I enjoy this fragrance so much. I can't really imagine this scent appealing to lovers of Dior's other fragrances like J'adore or Dune, it doesn't exude elegance and sophistication like they do. Rather, Dior Me, Dior Me Not is like a breath of fresh air, a scent that you would not expect from a house like Dior.

This fragrance should be worn as a casual or daytime scent, it doesn't really have that "wow" factor that would make it a great fragrance for special occasions. However, with that being said, I don't find this scent to be boring in any way. The packaging, I must admit is a little tacky, the box especially. It reminds me of those knockoff perfumes that are so prevalent at markets and cheap cosmetic stores.

I'm not exactly sure whether this perfume, which is listed as a limited edition, has been completely discontinued. I find it strange that I managed to stumble across this fragrance 5 years after its release in a small country town chemist.
27th April, 2011
So airy and cute it nearly giggles coming out of the bottle. I bought this because I love sweet pea - it's so delicate and innocent that it just brings a smile. The two musks at the base, the cherrywood musk and the crystal musk, give the sweet pea something to hang on, though by its very nature sweet pea just isn't a floral that's going to stick around for any length of time regardless of base. The back-up floral here is peony, which also fortifies the sweet pea a bit; I wish some other flower had been used though, maybe a magnolia or even a tiny touch of lilac, as I find peony can go a little bit fruity-sour at times. For what you get in lasting power - not much - this could seem like a frivolous scent to some. And if you don't care for sweet pea, pass it by. Due to its lightness, this can make a great "first fragrance" gift for pre-teen girls. I would have loved it at that age, I'm sure.
25th September, 2005
Nothing special, really. I tried it this summer and forgot about the fragrance within 2 minutes.
07th October, 2004

Add your review of Dior Me, Dior Me Not

Shop for Dior Me, Dior Me Not products online

Search Amazon for Dior Me, Dior Me Not

Member images of Dior Me, Dior Me Not

There are no member images of Dior Me, Dior Me Not yet. Why not be the first?