Elysium (1993)

Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Elysium

Elysium is a feminine perfume by Clarins. The scent was launched in 1993

Reviews of Elysium

This is described as having dewberry, ylang-ylang, linden blossom, jasmine, & honeydew melon, as it's top notes. Freesia, osmanthus, rose & lily of the valley as it's heart notes & base notes of papaya, sandalwood, cedar & musk.
Freesias are my second favorite floral scent, and when I wear this the prominent note is the freesia (so I should love it), with lily of the valley running a close second. However, I find it so overwhelmingly strong, that it lasts days from just one application - which is why I only wear it rarely. If it was just a little softer, I think it would be nicer.
20th January, 2012
Just noted that it has papaya, honeydew, sandalwood and musk. Recommended for office wear.
06th April, 2008
Clarins produces some of the best natural skin care products I've tried. I also have enjoyed their Eau Dynamisante treatment fragrance...sooooo I was all set to love elysium, but it wasn't meant to be. A seemingly innocent fruity floral that went rotten with my chemistry. I ended up smelling like an over-ripe honeydew trying to cover my stench with musk...yuk! I am giving this scent a neutral because I truly believe this fragrance will fare better on most other people - and my sad experience is probably unique. No love connection here!
21st March, 2006

Add your review of Elysium

Shop for Elysium products online

Search Amazon for Elysium

Member images of Elysium

There are no member images of Elysium yet. Why not be the first?