Happy (1997)

PerfumerJean-Claude Delville
PerfumerRodrigo Flores-Roux
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Happy

Happy is a feminine perfume by Clinique. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Jean-Claude Delville

Reviews of Happy

I like it a lot in the bottle. On me? It's too bright, too optimistic, too friendly. But I used to love to spray it around the room for something sunshine-y and citrus-y.

Would be a fine scent for younger girls, I think. There is nothing sensual, nothing coy, and nothing deep about it, but that's okay. It smells good and it's clean and fresh.
07th July, 2016
Kind of watery, kind of fuzzy, kind of bright floral scent with a citrus undercurrent. AS much as I want to believe 'high altitude laurel' adds much dimension to the composition, Happy is a fairly straightforward thing and will neither shock nor dismay anyone. It is an orange-tinted fairweather day. It simply exists.
17th December, 2015
This is a really nice, pleasant, light, clean, fresh and airy scent. My favorite thing about it is probably the delicious, tangy, juicy citrus notes that I can smell when I first spray this perfume on. That scent really and truly does lift my spirits if I'm feeling slightly down. Today is actually a very cold, grey, wet and dreary fall day, and I just spritzed some of this scent on, and it immediately picked me up, and inspired me to write a nice, glowing review! :) So, yes, I would say this fragrance really does live up to it's name, and will probably make you feel happy while you are wearing it too!
Also, although the citrus top notes probably are my favorite part of this scent, I have to say that I also definitely love the watery-sweet floral heart and base notes that mainly make up this fragrance as it dries down. Overall, it is just a very delicate, sparkling, bright feminine fruity-floral that makes you feel good. It's great for everyday wear and every possible occasion as it is never a strong or overpowering fragrance, and I would say it's also very appropriate to wear to a restaurant, as it's very compatible with food and wine, and doesn't overpower other smells.
28th October, 2015
Salutation.

HAPPY is a Appropriate name for this one because It is like a smile on a young girls face. Definitely it is not a Stupendous but I like it. A very refreshing scent that opens your Eyes and Uplifter Your enerjy level when you wearning it. Casual,Fruity,Pleasant, Unpretentious,Vivacious,Refined,Bright, Summery,and Youthful.

Sparkling start with citrusy scent and a touch of sharp and Aquatic notes which leads to a floral heart of Rose and Orchid.It finishes with a Clean base notes.However The alcohol smell is pretty Persecutor in the first but totally I found it a Good smell Full of Life.

In fact It is both floral and fruity at the same time.suitable for Tropical Weather.I would recommend This Dynamic EDP for Young and Teenager Girls with a Active and Refined Character.CLINIQUE HAPPY is also perfect for EVERYDAY wear.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.5/10
01st June, 2015
This was the first scent I wore on a regular basis in high school. While everyone else was still into the Bath and Body works sprays, I was wearing this. It was very age appropriate actually might have actually been a little old for me at 15-16 but I liked it when I wore it. Just grew out of it I guess. Wet on to Hanae Mori actually and still wear that from time to time.

What to expect, well from what I remember Happy is a very clean smell, very fresh but also heavy citrus. Some say floral but I got that more with the Paradise.
19th November, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
Initially I was greeted by an unpleasant acidic blast, reminding me of an old white wine that has turned into vinegar. This lasted a few minutes, whereupon a nice grapefruit developed. In the drydown a delightful exotic floral note arose that after a while was mainly mornig-dew and orchid-based. Then a lily note took over, paired with a gorgeous and rich magnolia of impressive beauty. After the first few hours the base notes merged to a beautiful honey aroma, a real twist that remained as the core impression of the second half. Silage and projection are good, and on my skin I get a longevity of about six hours. Once the initial shock was over, this turned into a well-blended treat that would go well on a warm spring evening. My small bottle was about ten years old but hitherto only rarely touched. That might change. 4.25/5
05th December, 2013

Add your review of Happy

Shop for Happy products online

Shop for Happy at online perfumeries

Clinique My Happy Blue Sky Neroli Eau De Parfum Spray .5oz New Sealed Free Ship

Happy Cologne by Clinique, 1.7 oz Cologne Spray

End Date: Wednesday Jan-16-2019 3:54:34 PST
Buy It Now for only: $32.52
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Clinique Happy Heart by Clinique 3.4oz/100ml Parfum Spray for Women's PerfumeNIB

End Date: Wednesday Jan-16-2019 4:09:36 PST

CLINIQUE HAPPY .05 OZ CARDED Spray Sample New

$1.95 (0 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Jan-16-2019 6:42:41 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

CLINIQUE HAPPY Perfume for Women NEW UNBOX 3 pcs 1.0 oz Spray + Lipstick + Pouch

End Date: Wednesday Jan-16-2019 7:06:34 PST