Happy Heart (2003)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 58 ratings

Happy Heart Fragrance Notes

Happy Heart information

A sister to Clinique's best seller, Happy. 'Happy Heart' is a floral fragrance in a similar bottle to Happy, but with a pink cap.

The fragrance was designed to capture the happiness felt when seeing joy in people who are close to you.

Shop for Happy Heart products online

50ml EdP
    50ml EdP
    100ml Perfume
    100ml Perfume
    50ml Perfume
    Get a monthly supply
    Subscribe to Scentbird and receive a 30-day supply of the scent of your choice for $14.95/ month. (US only)
    Learn more

Reviews of Happy Heart

Showing 1 to 6 of 17 reviews.
    positive 16 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

mushroom8118's avatar

Malaysia Malaysia

I first got this in 2005. It was a gift from my then boyfriend (now husband). It was a valentine's gift from him. I absolutely love the scent. It makes me feel sophisticated. My husband loves the smell on me and he is always complementing me whenever I use them. This is definitely one of my all time favorite. Not just that, I find that it draws a lot of compliments too! I get compliments when I wear this fragrance at the office especially from my colleagues and a few from my customers too. Its light and smells very nice not too strong at all. Perfect for daytime use. I wore it to a meeting at work and a guy colleague came to me asking what perfume am I using. He adores the smell and wish to buy it for his wife as well. Glad that someone else finds it nice too. The price is acceptably affordable and will definitely buy again when I'm out. Honestly I've lost count on how many bottles I've used up..hihi

09th May, 2014

Eliza's avatar

It's fresh; almost as fresh and fragrant as strawberries. I'm on a search right now for strawberry in perfume... have to get some more L'Interdit. Happy heart freshens me up especially when my husband frys steak and the house smells like it.

Blonde woods for the base? I don't know what that is, but I like it. I thought it had pine needles and mango; thought I read that somewhere and I don't see it listed in the notes. It's easy to wear unlike some complex fragrances that are great, but take so much more figuring out. My bottle has lasted 3 years and still going. Don't wear it often, but when i do I say to myself: glad I still have some left.

16th October, 2012

susieq813's avatar

This is my favorite perfume, and while working at a perfume kiosk, I tried just about everything! I was always a lover of Clinique Happy. I tried this on a whim, and now I'm in love with it. I have heard that people with certain skin types react to this scent differently (my sister cannot wear either of the "Happy" brands), so that's most likely why some women say they don't like it. It's one of the those perfumes that you need to try, and see how it smells a few hours later to see if it's for you.

Another thing, is I get so many compliments on this perfume. From males and females! Just yesterday, I had a guy ask me what perfume I was wearing.. he wrote down the name, and said he was going to get it for his girlfriend for Christmas! This is definitely my #1 choice!

05th December, 2011

mumsy's avatar

A good fragrance choice for a young girl who has no perfume direction yet. I didn't mind it but it was unremarkable on me. I'm giving it a thumbs up only because it is a nice change from a boring floral. The crispy cucumber freshness with the carroty note was different at least. I found it smelled more like a good laundry detergent on my skin than a perfume. I wouldn't wear this myself but I can see it could be nice on others. Not my thing.

02nd October, 2011

blood-orange's avatar

Happy Heart is basic yet pretty.

This fragrance doesn't make me jump up and down for joy or do somersaults across the room, however I do feel much happier when wearing it.

Happy Heart is a light fruity floral which has a tendency to be clean and slightly soapy, but not overly so. It has some similarities to Happy, also by Clinique, however this fragrance isn't as citrusy.

The cucumber in the top notes adds a unique, cool watery freshness that I really enjoy. Cassia also adds a nice spicy subtlety which is reminiscent of most Clinique fragrances.

I found the note of carrot to also be surprisingly good and far from the predictable path that Clinique could have chosen. It was unfortunate that this fragrance just didn't agree with my skin chemistry. I would have considered it if it did.

26th June, 2011

The_Entity's avatar

About the only clinique fragrance that I think is nice, the carrot makes it interesting.

clinique happy I thought was just plain and mild, and aromatics elixir smells terrible to me.

Happy heart is definately the best in the clinique range

27th March, 2010