Nikos (2003)
    by Nikos

Nikos Fragrance Notes

Nikos information

Featuring an updated bottle to the 1995 Scultpure Homme, but with red liquid. The scent itself is sweeter and heavier than Nikos' previous scent. [With thanks to Jens Markus Schmidt for the information]

Reviews of Nikos

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

PigeonMurderer's avatar
    PigeonMurderer
    Finland Finland

Strawberrish gourmand, somewhat similar to Hana Mori EdP, but this isn`t quite that intense or strong.

This is a fragrance which could easily be worn by women too. Actually, it leans more towards feminine side without a slightest doubt.
    Still, it doesn`t smell bad on a men, either.

I don`t get ANY coffee. It smells like vanilla pudding with some strawberry jam, pinch of cinnamon thrown along, period.

I like it a lot, but its just too feminine for me personally.

HIGHLY recommended for women !

16 November, 2008

cheadle's avatar
    cheadle
    Nigeria Nigeria

This was not an easy fragrance to come by, i bought its forerunner 'sculpture' a number of years ago and i liked it even though i found it one dimensional.
    Nikos is different though, more comlex more layered and im not so sure about the comparison to rochas man which i think is much sweeter. I do believe though that when NIKOS settles it smells somewhat like Kouros only slightly sweeter.

07 May, 2007

TaoLady's avatar
    TaoLady

Thought I had this fragrance but it is actually Nikos Sculpture - in another review. Don't know how to eliminate. Sorry!!

06 October, 2006 (Last Edited: 24 May, 2008)

Elf's avatar
    Elf

I really enjoyed this as an alternative to Lolita Lempicka, which can be a bit cloying in warm weather especially. I think this is a very nice gourmand scent for a woman which does not overwhelm like Angel or LL can at times. I'd really call this unisex. Very enjoyable.

05 August, 2006

Mr_T's avatar
    Mr_T

Very shortly after application, I can detect a rather smooth cherry note evolving, mixed with some cinnamon. I think it's a perfect blend. I agree with the other reviewers in that it's a gourmand scent, but due to its sublety and warmth, it creates a very sexy and exotic aura that I'm sure most people will find a pleasure to experience. Wonderful fragrance, but be careful not to put on too much, otherwise it might become slightly cloying. I'd say two sprays should be sufficient. On my skin, it's quite long-lasting, and as time passes, it becomes even more subtle and completely merges with my natural fragrance to make it even more intoxicating. I can only highly recommend this fabulous fragrance!

26 March, 2006