Imprévu (1966)
    by Coty

Reviews of Imprévu

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

domperrier's avatar
    domperrier
    Malaysia Malaysia

It's so potently green, it's almost eye-watering even when sniffed from my sealed bottle! I think it's a very complex & dense chypre,but don't see myself unsealing my 15 ml bottle to give it a try anytime soon.

28 September, 2010

obscura's avatar
    obscura

Honestly, this is about the most beautiful thing I have ever smelled. It took me a while to track down a bottle I could afford (discontinued fragrances can be difficult to acquire), but it was well worth it. The Parfum de Toilette concentration begins with a burst of crisp citrus, soon turning green with a hint of leather. Slowly but surely, deeper green foresty notes begin to come through, coupled with prominent, creamy woods and a touch of oakmoss. There is something about this chypre that comes across as sophisticated and almost aloof on a woman, but it makes for an unexpected yet inviting masculine. I can't believe Coty no longer makes this masterpiece.

21st September, 2010

tanto's avatar
    tanto

So many girls in high school used to wear this. It was real nice and pleasant to smell. Gosh, it brings back many memories of some pretty "hot" times. Too bad it was discontinued because so often many frags can withstand the test of time......Imprevu is one of those frags!!

18 October, 2009