L'Effleur (1990)

Parent Company at launchPfizer

About L'Effleur

L'Effleur is a feminine perfume by Coty. The scent was launched in 1990

Reviews of L'Effleur

Hideous, screeching, paint remover flowers from hell.

Possibly mislabeled oven cleaner.
28th June, 2012
This was my first ever perfume (at 10yo). Pulling it out from the back of the cupboard now, it smells better than I remember, but still more suited to a grandma than a preteen given the barbie/lolly scents out on the market today. A strictly floral scent as the name suggests, but more like backyard posies than exotic botanicals.
01st November, 2006
L'Effleur is well-suited to all age groups and seasons. This was one of my first perfumes and holds special memories for me. Very clean and floral without being overwhelming or offensive- not one particular flower note stands out- just a lovely bouquet! It is the one and only fragrance by Coty that I adore- even though Basenotes' information states this is still in production- every other site I have consulted claims this one is discontinued- so I will horde the 3 mini parfums I bought on ebay.
30th March, 2006
This was a teenager/young adult fragrance for me, and it's well suited to that. Similar in some respects to True Love, only of course far more floral. It smells like a young woman trying to grow up.
19th February, 2006

Add your review of L'Effleur

Shop for L'Effleur products online

Search Amazon for L'Effleur

Member images of L'Effleur

There are no member images of L'Effleur yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to L'Effleur