Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir (1998)

Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir information

Year of Launch1998

HouseCoty

About Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir

Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir is a feminine perfume by Coty. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir

There is one review of Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir.
I stumbled across Exclamation Noir after snagging a Coty Winter Nights gift set on eBay (along with my beloved Dark Vanilla & Nokomis). I was particularly excited to try this one because I'll try anything at all with 'Noir' in the name!

Whew.. this one sure has bite. Don't let the silly bottle fool you - this is one serious scent. Right off the bat, I get a stinging whiff of overwhelming moss, smoky woods, and bitter vetiver. It's quite masculine. Exclamation Noir is like being lost deep in the woods. It's earthy and green, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it fresh. It's actually the complete opposite of fresh. It's... decaying leaves with a dash of petrichor. There's absolutely nothing sweet about it.

Noir? Well.. maybe. I guess it's dark, per se... but, I think that in my head I've associated the word 'noir' with 'mysterious' or 'sexy' when it comes to fragrances. This is neither, nor is it reminiscent of original Exclamation, aside from the musk (and perhaps apricot, which is a note I can't detect in this. I'd say cedar as well, but it isn't listed in the notes for Noir, much to my surprise!).

Bottom line: It's so pungeant and woody that it kind of makes my stomach churn. I really wanted to like it because it's so bizarre and unlike anything I've smelled before.
26th April, 2015

Add your review of Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir

Shop for Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir products online

Search Amazon for Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir

Member images of Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir

There are no member images of Ex'cla.ma'tion Noir yet. Why not be the first?